• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

lior;
    I look inside myself
    There is a stillness that has been felt for the first time as his back is offered to the painted mare. Each hoof falls heavily into the dark, damp sand with a dull thud. He can feel her eyes clutching at him but he wills his mass to continue on. If she did not desire the fire she fanned then he would snuff it out for good...

But wait...

The very earth moves as though alive. The dark sands move with possession, startling the male visibly as he balks back when the forge of grains fence him in. Silver eyes are wide with confusion but her voice drifts to him, stern and sharp with a barbed tongue and Lior can feel himself spinning to face the damned woman. What magic or trickery was this? Pewter eyes watch her carefully, burning from the tangle of his fore lock as she commands him to return to her. The 'please' that she offers is shrugged off with a massive roll of his shoulders. Lior draws a breath in consideration of his options (-none really-) and so begins to move back in which the way he came except Nayl stands before him. "Nayl-," he begins slowly while trying to understand the game she played with him, dangling herself like a prize, "what do you want with me? From me?" The words drip from his whiskered lips slowly as he finds a place in the sand a few feet from her whilst the sand churns around them.

Finally, Nayl has truly captured the wild beast. Lior makes no attempt to spread the leather wings at his spine but merely stands quietly while awaiting her words and his fate. If she can control the very earth at his hooves, what more could she do? Lior does not bother to fully explore the question but instead focuses on the depths of her pretty eyes.

She was queen after all.
    And see my heart is black

Messages In This Thread
    lior; - by Nayl - 01-24-2017, 09:41 PM
    RE: lior; - by Lior - 01-28-2017, 09:14 PM
    RE: lior; - by Nayl - 01-28-2017, 09:59 PM
    RE: lior; - by Lior - 02-17-2017, 03:19 PM
    RE: lior; - by Nayl - 02-19-2017, 08:05 PM
    RE: lior; - by Lior - 02-22-2017, 12:09 AM
    RE: lior; - by Nayl - 02-23-2017, 10:00 PM
    RE: lior; - by Lior - 02-27-2017, 09:43 PM
    RE: lior; - by Nayl - 03-02-2017, 09:00 PM