• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Do you like Fairy tales?.... [Fox, any]

Admiring the land filled with playing young and magical fairies she felt at home.  She glided over the rich turf with ease.  Her brilliant plumage lightly dusting over the blades of emerald foliage.  The light here kissed her metallic feathers.  Sending an array of colors to shine upon them for all to see... To admire.  Standing within the meadow of white daisies and blue bonnets she looked out onto the children running about.  It was quite peaceful...

Hello The word had came to her suddenly and without warning.  Her crown twisted to view a rosey washed colt that had approached her.  His stare upon her gift would be insulting to some, but not her.  Lobes flickered in curiousity at the young one.  So bold he was to approach a stranger.  She smiled kindly as he introduced himself. "Why hello there Fox.  My name is AuroraElis.  You can call me Rue though... If you'd like". Crown lowered to his level as she spoke softly.  She noted his stare and fluffed her feathers "Do you like them?  The fairies had gifted me them when I arrived here." Her kind smile still present upon her maw.

AuroraElis

Not all that Glitters is Gold

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Do you like Fairy tales?.... [Fox, any] - by AuroraElis - 02-12-2017, 01:55 AM