• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Do you like Fairy tales?.... [Fox, any]
    My heart saw the things that my eyes couldn't see

It is a testament to his good fortune that this particular mare turns out to be quite nice. Of course, any horse wandering through this particular part of Beqanna would have to be quite nice. With the fairies watching the youth that play here, nothing bad could happen anyway. Not that that occurs to Fox. In his youth, all is well and right with the world. Evil does not yet exist.

He grins widely as she introduces herself, listening attentively to her introduction and explanation of her array of brilliant plumage. His eyes drop to the feathers, the way the light refracts on the multi-hued, iridescent surface, the way the colors glimmer in the bright sun, drawing the eye, playing tricks upon the senses.

He tips his head a bit as his gaze flicks back to her brown and white features. ”Rue.” He tastes the name upon his tongue, testing it out in his high, bright voice. ”I like it!”

But he is all too easily distracted, turning back to the lovely drapery upon her back. He inches forward, nose outstretched as though to touch it before recalling himself and tucking his small muzzle back where it belongs. ”It’s beautiful.” He smiles then, brown gaze luminescent. ”The fairies are awfully kind.” He pauses a moment, before continuing, quite exuberantly. ”I have a gift too. Not like this, but it’s fun!”

Fox

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Do you like Fairy tales?.... [Fox, any] - by Fox - 02-19-2017, 01:27 PM