• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

somewhere my lifeline still hums and sings; Kilter/Raeg'n and Any
    She spun the stars on her fingernails
    ”Hello,” she had watched the Pegasus soaring among the clouds, winding blissfully before having to reconnect with the ground and with reality. Above, Nayl imagines, is limitless and free. There are no worries in the sapphire eternity of the sky, no responsibilities to anchor one down. Oftentimes, she wonders how exhilarating it would be to taste the freedom and to feel the shackles slip from her legs, but alas, she remains grounded to Nerine and the obstacles that life always has in store.

The outsiders recently congregating at Nerine’s borders has Nayl’s interest piqued. Her eyes, blooming with the colors of autumn, roll back and forth between the two women and child as she closes the distance among them. Pushing aside her worries and her recent mishaps, she addresses them with a face of steel, stoic and militaristic with the exception of her fiery gaze. ”Do any of you live here?” Though not unkind, she is stern as she draws to a halt into their small group. Her ears hungrily twist for their answers, wanting to hear their confessions or their lies.

She hardly waits, settling herself comfortably among them, before finally adding, ”We haven’t yet met,” a pause to include them all, ”I’m Nayl, Queen of Nerine.”

Nayl
    covet and myrina's creation

Messages In This Thread
    RE: somewhere my lifeline still hums and sings; Kilter/Raeg'n and Any - by Nayl - 01-28-2017, 07:49 PM