• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

somewhere my lifeline still hums and sings; Kilter/Raeg'n and Any
    Celeana

She had been watching them, that women and her boy whom had consistently lingered at Nerine and Pangea's borders. She had watched them cross two and fro with such carelessness, she had watched the women's boy play amongst the seagrass, and she herself practice her battle tactics upon the sisterhood's soil. But now as she watches, the pair gathered with another stranger and her queen, our alabaster feline grows perplexed by the little cluster of equine gathered in Nerine. And with a rather talkative curious child, whom is rather perceptive to her surroundings the petite crowd is surely not to miss.

Her emerald gaze remains watchful, as she shifts into her equine form as her cub weaves through long alabaster hoofed limbs. "Come Lewana. We have visitors." Her vocals remain soft and soothing as she nears the group. Stopping for a moment, to allow her cub to climb up one of her porcelain appendages and to settle down upon her back. She continues forth, reaching the cluster of equine. 

Her head dips with a matter of respect towards Nayl, her queen. "Nayl." She greets her queen with a smile, genuine and rare. Her gaze turning towards her own daughter for only a moment
                                                                  ----

"Nayl!" the little girl exclaimed, tempted to leap off her mothers back and onto Nayl's. But instead she remained put, keeping her ebony paws planted firmly upon mom's ebony speckled hide. Her wild eyes lingered upon Nayl, and then met the eyes of the newcomers. Her yellow gaze meets the boys eyes, and when he spoke of playing, her heart nearly skipped a beat. Momma, never let her play with anyone before. Nor had momma let her out of her sight.. Maybe momma would if she was accompanied by this boy? "I wanna play momma. He wants to play, can I play with him momma?" She paws at her mother's tuft of mane, where her mane meets her withers. "Please?"

----   
    Craning her cranium she glances at the boy, that women's boy. Her alabaster tail lashing, "Not right now Lewana." She states with finality. Her daughter was too young to go freelancing with some boy, right? Plus she was far too little to go wandering about Nerine alone, at least she was quite little in her cub form if only she knew how to shift.. than perhaps it would be a lot easier letting her go? Her mind is clouded only for a moment, before her focus returns onto the trio. 

First onto the mare and her boy, whom she had seen before trespassing upon Nerine. "Is that so? Then why have I see you two before? And if Pangea lacks such resources, than why haven't any of their other inhabitants come to Nerine?" She lingers on them for a moment, allowing her verdant gaze to fix upon the winged one. She was new, someone Celeana couldn't match a name to. Her gaze flickers with curiosity for a moment, allowing herself to settle in a form of silence, to watch what happens... to listen to the women and her boy's confession.

Where the Wild Things Are

[Image: celeana1_zps6eonkecp.gif?w=480&h=480&fit...1483304507]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: somewhere my lifeline still hums and sings; Kilter/Raeg'n and Any - by Celeana - 01-30-2017, 05:12 PM