• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

break some bread for all my sins | jord
    take my head & kick it in
    break some bread for all my sins

A few weeks had passed since Jord had left him standing shoulder-deep in the hidden water basin. She'd noticed his retreat and had instantly steeled herself against him. Dahmer hadn't followed her, of course - he could understand her reaction, but he lacked the ability or the patience to coddle her back into friendliness. His mother's fault.

May our paths cross again.

Her words had been cold, and he had let her leave. He knew they would see each other again, and soon.

Since last seeing her, the black thoroughbred had gifted a home to two others, Nikoline and Imke and he'd traveled to Taiga and Sylva with Lucrezia and Magnus, respectively. There hadn't been much time to find Jord, and truthfully, Dahmer had briefly been avoiding the situation.

Today, however, he stubbornly follows the scent of her until he finds the friesian standing near the base of the volcano. The air is warm and heavy with sulfur, but it is not an uncomfortable smell anymore. He halts a few yards off in the deep grasses, his bright blue eyes watching the mare warily.

"Jord. How are you?"

+ tag jord
    + notes this should be fun ♥
    BY MITZI
    You suck my face : You lay me down : Under your skin : I'm so divine
    Jords ebon bodice stood in a small field near the basin of the volcano, her skull lowered to the earth, her maw enjoying the spring greens. Her skull slowly lifted feeling a presence watching her. Her hazel eyes snapped to a familiar face. Dahmer. She hadn't seen him in a while, a small smile cracked her lips. "Jord. How are you?" He asked. Her pillars turned her bodice toward the brute. "Dahmer. I am well. And you?" Jords velvet vocals spoke, yet her bodice didn't move toward him. Jord was never one for rejection.. and the brutes former actions had turned her away from him. "Why have you come to me? What do you want" Jord's voice almost growled, yes she stayed calm.. just watching him.
    JORD
    HTML by Call

This should be fun! looking forward to your replies! hopefully my next replies will be longer!! so sorry!

She smiles right away, which is more than Dahmer had expected. Good.

He returns the gesture, his own lips curling up into a warm expression. He notices the coldness in her eyes, and while he is understanding, the stallion doesn't make mention of her stiffness.

Jord returns his question cordially and the black thoroughbred nods slightly, "Finally getting a chance to relax, but I am well." His mouth is bitter at the shallowness of their conversation. He hasn't been so terse since his last conversation with his mother, and the stallion isn't willing to continue being so business-like beyond this point.

Dahmer gives a small snort at her next inquiry, his blue eyes watching closely, "Why? Because I wanted to see you." His nostrils flare as he awaits her response, and he catches a familiar scent mingling with hers. "How was your conversation with Magnus?"

+ tag jord
    + notes no worries! my next will be longer, too ♥
    BY MITZI
    Jord snorted at his response "YOU wanted to see me?" She asked, her hazel orbs watching him, her pillars slowly caring her bodice out of the tall grass... stepping over a small creek of lava. "Why?" Her muscles rippled under her feminine sillouhette.. as she made her way cautiously closer to him.

The mare's nares caught Dahmers scent.. she tried her best to hide the smile it gave her. She shook her skull..trying to keep herself on topic. "My chat with Magnus went well, caught up on old times. I'm taking the diplomat path. Not much was truely said." Jords smooth vocals spoke.. wondering why he was so investigative. "What have you been up to in your spare time Dahm?" Jord inquired, still standing there, now closer to him.. watching his every move like a hawk.  .
    JORD
    HTML by Call

MUST RE-FIND MUSE! T.T

Jord snorts back at him and Dahmer tightens his jaw, a twinge of annoyance flashing briefly over his handsome face, but then it's gone as swiftly as it has come. A quiet but exasperated sigh falls from the stallion's lips before he purses them back together. "Because I like you, Jord, and I'd like to be your friend." His blue eyes are sharp but not unfriendly, and remain that way as the friesian mare gradually moves closer to him.

Dahmer watches the way she slinks through the tall grass, his nostrils flaring at her scent mixed with the fresh air of Tephra. Jord's lips twitch into a small smile, albeit briefly, and he's curious whether its because of him or because of Magnus. He gives her his own grin and follows it with a warm nod, "I'm glad it went well. I know you were nervous about it," he shrugs before shifting his weight to the side so that he is more comfortable.

A silence falls between them again, a gentle breeze stirring the long grasses again. Jord breaks the silence, her inquiry almost accusatory. The black beast doesn't acknowledge her nickname for him, admittedly because he has never been a fan of them. "I've been in the Field, mostly. But I did get to visit Taiga with Lucrezia, and then Sylva with Magnus. Our neighbors are quiet friendly," his thoughts pull to Karaugh and a quiet chuckle falls from Dahmer's lips.

+ tag jord
    + notes lmao, i know the feeling >_< ♥
    BY MITZI
    Jord's bodice stands strongly in the tall grass, her hazel orbs still watching him, her auds listening to his responses. Her nares caught his scent in the breeze she couldn't help but have his scent relax her. Made her feel welcomed and safe. She walked a few steps closer to him "Thank you for your kind words." Her voice softly spoke. Jord got a little jealous hearing Dahmer go on about how he had gone on adventures with the other mares.. "When are we going to take an adventure?" Jord asked.. shifting her weight slightly as she inquired. Jord hadn't truely been on an adventure since she came to BQ. All she knew here was pain and loss.  All she wanted was love and adventure.. was that too much to ask? Maybe.  Her orbs watched him softly, waiting for a response.
    JORD
    HTML by Call

Trying to find my muse again! i'm so sorry!

Dahmer hadn't expected his conversation with Jord to go this well or last this long, so he is slightly wary as the Friesian mare takes a few steps closer to him in the long grass. There's a peculiar look on her face as she quietly thanks him and Dahmer tilts his narrow head slightly to the side, regarding her with interest.

"No need to thank me, my dear."

Giving her a quick wink -- quite lost to the fact that his statements about Tephra's other mares had twinged her with jealousy -- Dahmer tosses his head excitedly at Jord's inquiry.

"Why don't we go now? Wherever you'd like to go."

He pivots, moving fluidly towards the border of their home, before looking back over his shoulder and calling to his obsidian companion.

"Slowpoke!"

ooc / post her wherever you'd like & tag me in it? Big Grin

D A H M E R
    break some bread
    for all my sins