• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

break some bread for all my sins | jord
    take my head & kick it in
    break some bread for all my sins

A few weeks had passed since Jord had left him standing shoulder-deep in the hidden water basin. She'd noticed his retreat and had instantly steeled herself against him. Dahmer hadn't followed her, of course - he could understand her reaction, but he lacked the ability or the patience to coddle her back into friendliness. His mother's fault.

May our paths cross again.

Her words had been cold, and he had let her leave. He knew they would see each other again, and soon.

Since last seeing her, the black thoroughbred had gifted a home to two others, Nikoline and Imke and he'd traveled to Taiga and Sylva with Lucrezia and Magnus, respectively. There hadn't been much time to find Jord, and truthfully, Dahmer had briefly been avoiding the situation.

Today, however, he stubbornly follows the scent of her until he finds the friesian standing near the base of the volcano. The air is warm and heavy with sulfur, but it is not an uncomfortable smell anymore. He halts a few yards off in the deep grasses, his bright blue eyes watching the mare warily.

"Jord. How are you?"

+ tag jord
    + notes this should be fun ♥
    BY MITZI

Messages In This Thread
    break some bread for all my sins | jord - by Dahmer - 01-28-2017, 09:24 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | jord - by Dahmer - 01-30-2017, 11:22 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | jord - by Dahmer - 02-06-2017, 09:04 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | jord - by Dahmer - 03-05-2017, 04:58 PM