• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

break some bread for all my sins | jord
    take my head & kick it in
    break some bread for all my sins

She smiles right away, which is more than Dahmer had expected. Good.

He returns the gesture, his own lips curling up into a warm expression. He notices the coldness in her eyes, and while he is understanding, the stallion doesn't make mention of her stiffness.

Jord returns his question cordially and the black thoroughbred nods slightly, "Finally getting a chance to relax, but I am well." His mouth is bitter at the shallowness of their conversation. He hasn't been so terse since his last conversation with his mother, and the stallion isn't willing to continue being so business-like beyond this point.

Dahmer gives a small snort at her next inquiry, his blue eyes watching closely, "Why? Because I wanted to see you." His nostrils flare as he awaits her response, and he catches a familiar scent mingling with hers. "How was your conversation with Magnus?"

+ tag jord
    + notes no worries! my next will be longer, too ♥
    BY MITZI

Messages In This Thread
    break some bread for all my sins | jord - by Dahmer - 01-28-2017, 09:24 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | jord - by Dahmer - 01-30-2017, 11:22 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | jord - by Dahmer - 02-06-2017, 09:04 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | jord - by Dahmer - 03-05-2017, 04:58 PM