• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [complete]  Devil with the black dress on
    It is time.

Each step up the Mountain she can feel it return to her, sink into her bones. Magic, light and airless, heavy and suffocating. It's all she's wanted these last years toiling as a mortal thing amongst the citizens of Beqanna. She hated every minute of it. She wanted only to transcend this plain and go to the next where she belonged.

Among the gods.

She did their bidding. They promised her magic in return for giving others theirs - but it didn't happen that way. She restored others abilities but Ajatar, a mewling seed in her belly, got the restoration instead. The thought makes her skin crawl. No matter how strong the little girl was, no matter how powerful she would be and what wrath she would bring, Harmonia wanted what was hers.

By right.
    By birth.
    Stolen.

She cannot play coy as she climbs the Mountain to the fairies, letting the thin air soak her lungs and sweat drenching her small body. She's not used to climbing, why would she when she had magic? She turns a cold eye to the fairies and says, huffing, "I've come for my magic back." And then, after a pause. "Give it."

POINTS: 36 from posting, 10 from the Happy Holidays Quest Smile
    Please post a link to your points tracker.
    http://www.beqanna.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=13398
    Granted.

FYI, your point tracker was slightly off. I edited and left notes, but you only have 40 points, so you have none left over.