• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've got some damn bad intentions - anyone
    djinni

The rustling of brush catches her attention, and Djinni looks over to see a colt emerging from the undergrowth. His coat is a lovely shade of purple, rather unlike any of the other residents of Sylva. Still, he must belong to one of them; he’s much too young to be out wandering alone. She gives him a smile as he comes closer, watching the way that he eyes her magpie wings and hearing the sadness as his voice trails off into silence.

“I’m sure you will someday, Klaudius.” She replies, “Have you tried lately?” He’ll be able to now, of course, since he’s asked for it, but she sees no need to tell him of that. Sometimes these things happen – words slip out unexpectedly – but at least this time it was something benign. Watching someone wish they’d never been born – now that is an interesting experience.

She looks up to see Blazing Sunfall coming towards them, and Djinni smiles at the grullo mare. She doesn’t answer for the child; she might know too little about them, but does know that they rarely like having adults speak for them. Instead she simply replies with a “Hello,” and looks back at the purple foal.

current appearance:
    natural build - slim
    minimal black tobiano
    magpie wings
    green eyes
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - anyone - by Djinni - 02-12-2017, 01:06 PM