• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    well shoot. Almost made it (this one plz) -x -m
    this whole forum thing is very unforgiving if we mess up on breeding posts. I apologize if re-posting is not the way to go I figured someone could just delete that other post since I don't seem to be able to!

Tiphon
    Infection x Starlace
    Hybrid stallion
    White (like, porcelain white) with golden points
    Twin to Candle
    Immune to magic, Angel (glow/halo, slightly transparent, retractable wings, etc.), Healing

Katniss
    Armande x Ms. Morphine
    Hybrid mare
    palomino (ee/Aa/nCr)
    plant shifting

the baby:
    using my gender pick for a girl and I have permission for the following from Kortnee

name: Isilya
    colour: porcelain white with gold skin; points and belly have gold hue and shimmer in sunlight; woody vine in place of tail base and mane click for reference/curiosity
    traits: magic

if twins are rolled please use Elenya (f) or Laevis (m)

will be played by Squirt
    62, N/A, 96, 23

Isilya
    Female
    Hybrid
    Tiphon x Katniss
    Porcelain white with gold skin; points and belly have gold hue and shimmer in sunlight; woody vine in place of tail base and mane
    Magic
    Played by Squirt
    Due June 6th
    Breedable September
    <33 thank you fairy!