• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

We all are living in a dream {Khaos/Open}
    Ghoest was so conflicted inside.

She was terrified, that much was obvious. But you know what else? Part of her was also strangely attracted to the brute. She didn't know whether it was just hormones going stupid or his surprising levels of kindness, but it was there, bubbling in her stomach with excitement. The roan still knew that stallions couldn't be trusted, and when the brute shifted his weight and moved over a couple steps she flinched again, her entire body nearly jumping out of the frail skin holding it together. Despite this, Ghoest still wanted needed to go with him, both because of that unnatural attraction and because she still feared what might happen if she didn't come with. Had he claimed her? Was this how it worked? Ghoest wasn't entirely sure; she had never really been through the process of getting claimed before, and had belonged to one stallion since birth.

He still looks very kind as he offers to lead her to this new home. Until today, the only equine to have ever been so kind to her was her mother. It felt strange and she wasn't sure how to accept it. Now, with slightly less fear in her voice and more confusion and acceptance, Ghoest spoke again, "Yes sir, I would very much like that." Her eyes shifted up and risked to look into his. The words were warm, but nobody can change their eyes. His didn't exactly seem cold, but they made her uneasy just the same. There was something there that she recognized but couldn't quite pin down... Anger? Amusement? Happiness?

Lust.

Yes, that's what it was. It was that slightly crazed look when a brute knew exactly what he wanted and wouldn't stop at anything to get it. She had really only seen it once before, and just the thought of those eyes ran a shiver down her spine. What this stallion was after she was clueless; Ghoest never had been great with figuring that sort of stuff out. Perhaps it was her that he was crazed about, but in her mind mares were replaceable to stallions, nothing more than space fillers in a harem. They weren't special, they weren't even sought after until breeding season came around. The roan was confused, but felt physically unable to leave now, as if her body felt obligated to follow the brute even though her mind still told her it was bad news. Still, he was offering a place to sleep and plenty of food. "Well I suppose we should leave then so we can arrive before dark..."

Words: 429
    Notes: if you feel like it you could always just post a new thread with the reply to this post, that way we can get it moved without having to interrupt anything
    Finally. Finally, finally, finally! He finally has a mare to call his own. And such a delightfully fragile one at that. He can’t wait to get her back to the Cove away from prying eyes, where he can start to have a little fun, oh yes.

But of course, he needs to get her there first.

Unfortunately Silver Cove is one of the farthest herd lands from the field and even moving at a good pace, it will take them a little while to get there. He will have to keep up this little charade for a bit longer. But it will be worth it in the end. It had better. “Yes, you’re quite right. Silver Cove is a fair distance away, so we should definitely get moving.” He takes a few more steps in the direction of the Cove, then glances back at her to make sure she is behind him. “Follow me!”

The journey to the Cove is long and at some points arduous (especially through the mountains), but at long last, they reach the isolated little territory. They walk through the grassy hills to the top of the little cliff that over looks the bay, where Khaos stops and turns to look at the roan mare. “Well, what do you think?” It is, he thinks, the perfect time for them to have arrived at the little territory. The trip there has taken them so long that the moon now hangs high overhead, bathing the cove in the beautiful light that gives it its name. It looks stunningly beautiful, and he hopes the view dazzles her. Not to mention, the obviously plentiful food and water.

He lets her finish her response, before flashing her a quick smile. “I guess I’d best head off to look for more mares while you have a look around!” Then he lets the bombshell drop. The facade disappears - the kindly expression replaced by his natural, cold look. “Well, now that’s over with, I have a few ground rules dearie.” His iron eyes narrow, staring straight at her. “You are mine. Plain and simple. You are not to leave this territory without my permission, though you may roam as much as you like within it. If I catch you trying to leave, you will be punished. In fact any disobedience will result in punishment. And you will not like it.” He removes the horn he had planted on his head early, holding it in the air between them threateningly. He’s sure that she will get the idea. “As well, I will expect you to bear me a child, and soon. And if you become pregnant with some other stallion’s child, I will kill it … and you.”

He takes a step towards her, towering ominously over the roan mare as a wicked grin spreads across his face. “Any questions?”
    K H A O S
    iron son of carnage and oswyn
    hell is empty and all the devils are here
    Reference here

I posted this in Silver Cove as well. Smile