• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Introducing Diable Rouge -x
    Horse's Full Name: Diable Rouge (Rou)
    Breed:Spanish Mustang
    Color: Red Roan
    Player Out of Character Name: Swxrdsandpxns
    Anything else you'd like to include: Diable Rouge is a quiet, angry soul. He had a particularly difficult early life, which has turned him into a cold, dark being. He was born into a huge herd, whose leading stallion was abusive towards the mares, violent towards young colts, and would kill any stag who challenged him. His name was Lucifer, but the stallion insisted he be called "The King of All." The mares feared him, letting him do as he pleased without any protest. Lucifer was particularly rude to Rou’s mother, a small, ugly, meek mare whom he took in out of pure pity. The tiny chestnut barely had a mane, stood on thin, shaky legs, and barely produced enough milk to sustain Rou's growing body. The two were pushed to the side of the herd, ignored by all, not daring to speak out of fear of retaliation.
    One summer evening, Rou's mother was not paying attention to where she was grazing, and wandered too close to the herd. Rou was just a yearling, only a year and a half, still growing, continuing to cling to his mother until he was forced to leave. Lucifer was filled with rage that she had come too close, beginning to kick and bite Rou's mother until she collapsed in pain. Rou watched helplessly until he couldn't take it anymore; he nipped at Lucifer's rump, causing a small gash that began to bleed. Lucifer turned to him, and began to beat him mercilessly. The other horses in the herd could only watch, not daring to intervene. A blow to Rou’s head knocked him unconscious.
    When he awoke, the herd was gone, his mother’s lifeless body was laying on the ground, and he couldn’t see out of his left eye. Rou desperately tried to wake his mother, nudging her, lightly nipping her, yelling at her in a desperate attempt to wake her. Rou laid next to his mother for three days, hoping maybe his mother would awake…she never did. He had no choice but to leave…however, he had his mind set on one thing: vengeance for the death of his mom.

EDIT: Diable has been my character for many years before I stopped roleplaying. He's always been my go-to. Now that I'm getting back into the swing of things, I decided instead of making a new character I would go with who I know. Please let me know if anything is wrong with him/if he doesn't fit the rules/etc. Thank you guys (:

[Image: 29zo3rq.jpg]