• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I am no solution

Before he had even turned his russet head, or focused his amber oculars in the direction of the decidedly female voice, Weir side-stepped away.  His quiet pondering broken by a fae's friendly introduction. Her mare smell, bombarded his nostrils with a wicked intent..He was unsure what he had done to be tested by the gods so cruelly, but surely he was sorry for it. Adjusting his weight, and correcting his stance he turned his sorrel head to face her. A milky hued blaze separated two amber pools,their gaze critical as they adjusted to take in the form of a two toned mare.  The vague, gauzy light provided by the moon, granted him enough vision to discern the night and day coloring of the sabino patterned seraph. His spheres made a quick dance over the eyeless and mutilated right side of her face, and he made a hurried attempt to wipe the shock from his facade. It was a shock to see such carnage ravage the face of a nymph,such markings usually were only bestowed on the losing stag of a fearsome fight in his experience. erhm erhm he cleared his throat before responding to her, "Evening", his tone rather indifferent. He gave her a small nod in greeting, sienna locks falling to briefly cover his eyes, before they once more parted across his temple.

It was then that another doe happened upon their small and unintended gathering, an auburn feather floating down from the night sky. Her slender frame touched down, bringing an odd sensation to the stags neck. A fine prickling that he associated with his leg falling asleep, an odd sensation to be experiencing now, his coat rippled with movement as he tried to rid himself of the feeling.  Her tinkling of words reached his lobes  with a greeting followed by a name and an inquiry. It was a friendly lot he found here, though he could not be sure of what kind of expectations were held for him, the breeding season clouded many minds and broke just as many  hearts.  He turned to face upwind, though this left him awkwardly facing north and thus needing to turn his cranium and neck to speak to them both. Despite this, it brought a tremendous relief to his burning nose and throat that had cried out for a surrender. " A  pleasure  to meet you both," he cooed continuing his returned greetings"My name is Weir,"  he dipped his dial, "It is a pleasure,ladies, I am sure." His tone was as tense as his body, a rigid board held firm as he set his jaw, appearing to barely breathe. "To what do i owe the audience?" he was unsure why the females had approached him , if they were looking for a herd they hadn't come to the right place, because he certainly did not have one.  If they were looking to mate, he was not so inclined to breed with strangers.

Messages In This Thread
    I am no solution - by Weir - 05-22-2015, 06:33 PM
    RE: I am no solution - by Fiasko - 05-22-2015, 07:58 PM
    love is a temporary madness... - by Elysteria - 05-22-2015, 08:15 PM
    RE: I am no solution - by Weir - 05-23-2015, 11:16 AM
    RE: I am no solution - by Fiasko - 05-24-2015, 04:03 PM
    love is a temporary madness... - by Elysteria - 05-26-2015, 05:36 PM
    RE: I am no solution - by Weir - 05-26-2015, 06:36 PM
    RE: I am no solution - by Fiasko - 05-27-2015, 01:05 PM
    love is a temporary madness... - by Elysteria - 05-28-2015, 04:22 PM
    RE: I am no solution - by Weir - 05-29-2015, 03:03 PM
    RE: I am no solution - by Fiasko - 06-02-2015, 01:23 AM