• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

from dust she returned [magnus, sloene, any]
    Give me reason to fill this hole, connect the space between
    Let it be enough to reach the truth that lies, across this new divide

the aranea that had returned to beqanna bore a stark contrast to the one that had left. the years had softened her edges and lent a brighter gleam to her eyes. she had matured, to put it simply, and in her maturity recognized that violence was not always the answer and that wars were best avoided.

aranea had returned a diplomat and it was to tephra that she was now chained.

it was for tephra that she would use her voice, and it was for tephra (and magnus) that she had sought its return. aranea would not waste the gift granted to her and she turned, now, to her friend to share that news. "sloene," she greeted, and found the name pleasant on her lips. "i can, yes. the faeries were gracious." her gaze shifted to magnus and she took a step closer to him, comforted by his presence and ever grateful for the news he had given her.

"magnus and i have just returned from the mountain. i wanted to be able to thank you before anything else. trusting me when i could not speak... that meant a lot." more than she could really put in to words, but she was certain the emotion would be expressed in her fiery eyes, which riveted once more on those of her friend.

after a pause her focus would dance between the two of them and she would speak freely of her intentions. "tephra is my home, always. i will do everything i can to see it thrive."

Messages In This Thread
    RE: from dust she returned [magnus, sloene, any] - by Aranea - 03-02-2017, 11:05 PM