• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  a falling star fell from your heart; any

Time had no meaning before. It was a continuous cycle, never beginning or ending ever. There was something magical about it—a timeless feeling. In those very moments, he had felt completeness. If he knew anything about heaven he would have surely told you that is where heaven is. Heaven was among the stars, beyond the clouds and bright blue sky. It was being part of the very stars itself.

Yet, time does have a meaning.

There is a beginning and end for all things—good and bad. The young cremello boy learned that eventually after trying to make sense of this world once more again. Beqanna was nothing as it was before for him. There were new faces and new lands. Everything was new and the old world he knew had vanished away. The very dirt of his home, the Dale, was also gone too. However, his home had never been among this earthly place. It was along the stars and galaxies above him.

He yearned for the stars. The boy could no longer hear their calls. It was only an empty feeling that buried deep within his heart—a black hole sucking everything into the pit of his stomach. It was sickening almost. “One day,” he tells himself. One day he will return to the stars just as he had found his way among them before.

For now, Astrophel finds himself wrapped into understanding this world a little more than he can. He crossed over the land, covering endless miles in cold and warm weather. The boy searched for signs and ways to find himself to be brought back to the stars but there was nothing there. There was simply no way—at this moment, he hoped—to get back there.

Astrophel muddles through his mind, thoughts scattered here and there, as he makes his way across the familiar meadow. He finds himself lingering here, especially close to the crater that he landed in when falling from the star. He thinks of the little girl often—Rora was her name—and wonders where she had gone off to. The boy had found her a curious little creature and often smiles when he thinks of her.

So he does now, still absentmindedly wondering through the meadow. His hazel eyes gleam with contentment and a boyish grin curls up on his lips. He simple goes wherever his feet take him today. 
    character info: here | character reference: here
    [Image: ioPeFeU.png]
    (pixel via bronzehalo)
    You suck my face : You lay me down : Under your skin : I'm so divine
    Jord walked onto the terra of the meadow. Her ebon bodice moved through the drying tall grasses of autumn. The sunlight that twinkled through the clouds seamed to be absorbed by her pelt. She was thinking of her new home, Tephra. She was thinking of someone she loved, no one in particular.. maybe one day. She lifted her skull, extending her nape, nares to the sky. She breathed in deeply, there was a new body here. She lowered her skull back to a normal relaxed position as her hazel orbs scanned the terra. Off in the distance the twinkle of what looked like a crystal white stallion stood. Her pistons shook slightly beneath her heavy fresian frame.. waiting for the signal to move. Her nares sniffed the air once more.. he was not from here. She would approach with caution. Her pistons slowly moved her bodice through the grass toward the stallion. He caught her eye, his pelt color, his fame, there was something about him. She troted through the grass, her hooves digging into the terra as she moved swiftly, almost silently. Jord thought about her past, how she wanted to help her new home in recruiting new residents, as she hadn't done so yet.  She had finally reached the stallion. She hoped she would not startle him. "Why hello there.." She said, her vocals warm and comforting. She gave a peaceful smile. "My name is Jord. Who might you be?" She asked, kindly bowing her skull to show him she meant no harm. Her hazel orbs melted into his.. He was a rather handsome creature. 

She flicked her skull in the air for a moment, knocking her ashy forelock out of her face, so he could see her gently sloping face. Jord still had a few scars on her bodice from her fall down the mountain, but was thankful she had healed rather well.. it was a long time since then after all. She smiled back up at him once more.. "Are you homeless sir?" Jord asked kindly not wanting to assume. Her nares picked up his scent in the air.. it was calming, comforting.. She couldn't keep from blushing slightly. She hoped he hadn't noticed. She stood there, still keeping the distance between them as she politely waited for a answer. She hoped she could to her new home a service and bring home this beautiful lord.
    JORD
    HTML by Call

His dreamy thoughts had distracted him from the reality of the world. It was not until the smell of another so close in distance that brought him back to the actual world that surrounds him. The cremello stallion looks confused for a moment, searching with hazel eyes at where he stands. He is still within the meadow but further away from where he remembers. Then he remembers, the smell filling his nares and getting caught in the hooks of it.

Astrophel turns, hazel eyes and white ears, to see the approaching stranger. It—She is dark like the night sky that he once felt at peace within all those years. Years he truly cannot remember how long it was—thousands and hundreds perhaps. A look of content is plastered onto his lips, and a curious gleam is caught in his eyes.

As the mare comes closer, he studies her carefully. There is no alarm from the stranger he gets after she reaches him. Her greeting is pleasant, filled with warm words and a peaceful smile. “Hello,” he says in greeting back to her. His voice is not hoarse as before when he first crashed back into the world. The stallion had found his voice and memory of this world’s language yet again. It was hidden in the cracks and shadows of his mind, tucked far away.

Her name is followed next with a pleasant bow of her dark hair and head. Astrophel smiles softly at her mannerism. “My name is Astrophel,” he says and also mimics her own bow after giving his name. Conversations had never been easy for the cremello boy but if anything he tries his best to show respect and kindness to all without question.

“Homeless?” The question sounds bizarre and draws a rather funny look on his face for a time. He is rather silent too, trying to figure out why even such a thing would be considered. Then he remembers why—he forgets about the customs and cultures of this world too easily. Beqanna is not like the starry night sky and galaxies far beyond the one he sees nightly. His home is bigger than this land and the planet itself. “I have a home,” he says looking towards the sky, but it is not the stars that he sees but the blue sky. “You cannot see it now, but it is up there.” And he yearns for it again.
    (pixel via bronzehalo)
    Jord listened to the cremello boy speak. His voice soft and sweet. She couldn't help but notice the expression on his face when he said 'Homeless?". She had had that expression herself once before. "Its lovely to meet you Astrophel." She spoke kindly. Her auds perk, hearing his words about having a home, hazel orbs watch him look toward the sky. "You must be far from home.." She said kindly. "I too am far from home. I am from a island called Ranga. I was a princess there." Jords velvety vocals spoke. "I am the last of my people.." She said.. a sudden thought of Akkadian ran through her head, remembering that he was probably alive.. although dead to her. "I bet your people miss you greatly." She said softly, hoping to not bring up any painful memories for the stallion. "If it can be of any condolence.. I'll be your friend... Someone by your side if you wish." The midnight mare said to the cream cloud colored stallion, she hope she could make a friendship.. or maybe more from this new acquaintance.. regardless of the fact that they appeared to be like night and day. "I'd love to visit your home one day.." The mare said with a genuine smile. She wished she had more adventure in her life. "I'd take you to see my home, but there is nothing left of it. Completely gone." She spoke softly once more.. lowering her skull, hazel orbs falling to the terra. After a moment she rose her skull and shot the stallion a pleasant, soft smile. .
    JORD
    HTML by Call

He is careful to listen to each word the ebony mare speaks. His ears and eyes are only for her in this moment. It is not because he is attracted to her—it has been too long for him to consider such things—but her kindness and warm greeting brings comfort to his misplaced presence in this world.

“You must be far from home,” she says. Astrophel frowns a little at her statement. He is more than far from his home. The boy is no longer a part of the very stellar beings either. He is made of elements and minerals of this world, disconnected from the very cosmological being he had once been. There is no trace of an astral significant in his mind either. It is empty and misplaced just as his is here right now in front of the mare that calls herself Jord.

She mentions her own loss of home and being far away. Astrophel lets his own personal thoughts slip away—feeling a bit selfish for even not considering there is someone in front of him now. It was not the right place to pity him self more than another. “I’m sorry,” he says trying to find the right words after he speaks. “It must be hard thinking you are the only one left of your kind.” It was more blunt, but Astrophel had once felt he was the only one in the world before he had ever been among his own celestial kind.

Astrophel smiles at her encouragement, but he isn’t exactly sure what to think of it right now. Instead he lets it pass and focuses on her kind consideration. “A friend is always nice to have,” he looks at her more now with genuine eyes. “I’d like to have a friend.” It might help him feel less alone and maybe being among the own earthly being that he was now would help lessen that pain.

“Maybe one day if I can find a way to get back.” His voice is filled with a little bit of hope at seeing and bringing his new friend to the sky. Astrophel has never done something like that before, but neither did he think it would have been possible for him to become part of such a magical creation. When she mentions her home again, he frowns as well. “I hope one day you will find a place to call home again.” And he means it with all his heart when he says it too.
    (pixel via bronzehalo)
    Jord smiled at his kind words and appology. "No need to appologize Astrophel, ive just come to terms with it. So no worries there.' Jord spoke, she was almost happy with the fact that she was the only one left.. she found quietness in it. Jord looks at the stallion and gives him a sweet smile.. "Well.. As long as I'm by your side I'll do my best to help you get back home!" She said nudging his bright shoulder with her dark maw, now close enough to really take in his scent with her nares.. It was a scent .. unworldly.. definitely from some where far away. She closed her hazel orbs for a moment, trying to imagine the place he calls home.. what it looks like through the scent. It was so complex.. her mind couldn't fathom it. His scent was nothing like hers.. hers would almost be considered 'normal' next to his... the smell of dirt,sand, blood, war, pain, suffering, loss, yet at the same time.. there was hope and love. 

Jord opened her eyes.. how long had she been standing there analyzing.. she wasnt quite sure to be honest. She shook her skull lightly, her forelock falling in to her orbs once more. "Since making landfall on Beqanna.. ive had two homes.. The Tundra.. a cold kingdom of ice and snow.. that was destroyed by the mountain.. and now I call home Tephra.. a tropical land.. full of hidden rivers.. of both water and lava..It has its own beauty to it." Jord spoke, taking a moment to realize she had lost two homes in reality.. Ranga, outside of Beqanna, and the Tundra with in it.. after a moment or two she perked up. "I'd be more than honored to take you there.." She said shooting her new friend a smile. 

JORD
    HTML by Call

Astrophel smiles at the mare’s contentment of the circumstances she has come to face in her life. It is a complex path and tough decision to come to an understanding of an event that has affected your life greatly. However, Astrophel is not ready to accept defeat so easily. The boy must return to his home. He has yet to try and find his way back among the stars or even feel the once celestial power he had stripped away.

He imagines that Jord had not given up so easily either. In his mind, so far, he pictured her to be a fighter and a compassionate person. Astrophel always tried to see others for who they really are. It is simply why he pays close attention to the very details of the world and the choices and words said by another. There was something inspiring about the very depth of the soul—something that pushed you forward, whether it was some sort of belief or purpose felt. Astrophel had his very own set of purposes and beliefs too just as he was like anyone else despite the different world is was part of.

“That means a lot to hear,” he says with another smile when she offers more than a simple hand. Jord offers something that everyone should experience with those they call their friends. So far he was pleased with his new friend. Astrophel laughs softly when she nudges him. “I hope you know you can expect the same from me if you need anything,” he says honestly and forthcoming despite their time being quite short of knowing each other. Some friendships formed that way though. As for the cremello boy, he was always willing to give a hand to a stranger or friend no matter the price. But, of course, it always had to be with good intentions.

Astrophel simply watches her as she takes in his scent. He isn’t exactly sure how complex it is, but simply observes her features as she does. If anything, there is a complexity of the boy that does not come to terms of what he knows and does. He is from a world that this world knows nothing about—unless you are a god or have powerful magic itself. It is a world much like time itself, and perhaps even the birthplace of time itself.

The name of the Tundra draws his ears forward and his eyes at a standstill with her down dark pair of eyes. “I remember the Tundra,” he says mystified by the mere idea of what she explained as the Mountain. “I suppose that is what has come to the world I know Beqanna to be.” Astrophel does not show sadness about it. He had never needed to mourn the loss of a home he did not feel quite at home with. However, he does think of those that he knew as a young foal—mother and father. But both of his parents died long ago, and he doesn’t quite feel sad as he knows they lived a happy life.

“You have lived in many places,” he says while it is quite obvious to the mare that she has, “but I would be very honored as well to see this place you call your home now.” The way she described it show wonderful with the lava crisscrossing streams and all. “When you are ready, I will follow.” He says with a bow of his head and boyish grin that grows from ear to ear.
    (pixel via bronzehalo)