• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Feel the good cold stinging blood - Ajatar/Harmonia
    [style].ajpic2{background-image:url("http://barbellsandbeakers.com/beqanna/ajatar3.jpeg");width:564px;height:846px;z-index:1;border:black solid 1px}.ajtext2{z-index:2;width:450px;height:360px;position:relative;top:420px;overflow-y:auto;color:#ffffff;text-align:justify;font-family:arial;background-color:#000000;opacity: 0.4;filter: alpha(opacity=60);padding:10px;}.ajname2{z-index:3;position:relative;top:425px;color:#ffffff;font-size:25pt;font-family:times;letter-spacing:10px;}[/style]
    Perhaps fear is his weapon, his manipulation - but it is something else he lauds over the small girl today. Promise. Hope. Ajatar never had a glimpse of that, even though Romek passed it under her nose on a tray. It was too quick to process. Pollock was different. He was offering promises of freedom, of power, of a future that Ajatar could not comprehend and wasn't sure she wanted. Well, parts of it she wanted - the unspoken promise of getting rid of her mother. Did she want to kill her? No, just pacify her. Lock her up somewhere until she could be reasoned with.

Oh, childish thoughts - as though a creature as vile as Harmonia could be reasoned with.

And Ajatar is ripe for the picking. Perhaps she could idolize or fear Pollock, perhaps his manipulation would break her into a shell of a being, unable to access the power that courses through her veins and pulsates through her scales. Or worse - he could create a fearful child, always unleashing the disease within her whenever the moment strikes her accordingly. Or - is it better or worse still? - she could have complete mastery over her gifts and use them at her will?

The last option is most appealing to her. For now she hopes it could be controlled, stifled, so she doesn't try to kill everyone (though could she kill? She's unsure, she's always been stopped...never stopped herself) in her path. But he's not promising that, is he? He's promising the opposite - she could unleash it with the flick of a wrist, send legions to fall before her in sputtering, pox filled plague. She could wipe Beqanna cleaner than the fairies ever did.

She could. She could. She could.

"I know I can...do things. Make others sick. It only happens when I'm angry though." A temper that both her sire and dam are famous for. Did not Carnage create this land out of spite? Is she not heiress to his poisonous god complex? "Do you think..." she stops herself, mulling over her question. She tries again. "Could you always control it? Your power that is. Do you think I can control mine?" Hopeful, wide green eyes look up to the horned beast.
    a j a t a r

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Feel the good cold stinging blood - Ajatar/Harmonia - by Ajatar - 03-30-2017, 03:55 PM