• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Forever alone (Any)
    "Who am i?, well, i am a paint stallion from the forests, ive got a suprising amount of stanima, oh and im more of a flirty stallion than a fighter" the stallion walked around her studying her frame, the stallion stopped and looked into her optics, "who are you exactly?, and where are you taking me?" "You intrigue me, your interesting, il follow you you wherever you go"
    [Image: N3F7IUd.png]
    Taken by surprise at his reply, she pricked her ears forward at him.
    "So if the time called for it.. Would you fight?" she asked, looking at him with a sly look on her face. She always had a devious, disloyal side to her, and that may not ever change, but she'd hide that for now.
    "I'm not taking you anywhere.." She said in a sickly sweet tone, avoiding the other question the stallion put to her. She scrutinised him with a frown as he studied her.
    There is no fear in love... Because fear restrains us..
    "Yes i'd fight for things, you, my territory and things precious to me" the stallion replied "i see you dont like anyone oberving you, you know you should fight, fight for whats yours and pursue what you want" "tell me, do you like me?" " would you stay with me?"
    She stood back in shock at his statement.
    "Fight for me? I'm not even yours! You don't even know me, and I don't know you so how could I say that I like you? I don't stay with anyone, I belong to no one.." she said furiously, anger blazed in her eyes and her veins began to stand up under her skin. She backed away from him, pawing at the ground in annoyance..
    "I'd fight for you since ive got no one, ever since i was young i was alone, i can see i infuriate you sometimes but thats since I don't know you too much" the stallion turned away and droooed his neck to graze
    She swung her neck in a temper and turned to walk away. She didn't want to feel sympathy for this horse that she'd just met.
    "Well, I'm going exploring. So maybe we shall meet again."
    With that she turned and walked away, looking for a new place to explore.
    "Good luck" the stallion snorted and flared his nostrils, he reared and jamp into a canter flowing into the forest, there he lay down on the large leaves, he lay there looking up as rays of sunlight beat through the canopy, "i sure hope we do meet again" the stallion murmered before slowky shutting his eyelids
    The stallion awoke with a jolt as the daily bison stampede started, the ground lightly shook, the stallion got up and trotted out of the lish forest, thevstallion started to graze happily as the suns rays beated down on him, aziz then jolted into a canter down the gully where he stopped to drink