• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Don't [mess] with Texas

It had been a lovely day, a lovely visit to the field. Jason hadn’t expected to meet anyone nearly as unique nor as disheveled as Wichita, but he liked her. She held a million stories inside her (or so Jason assumed), and he believed that she might become an important asset to the Gates.

There was a moment when Jason finished speaking that he was concerned. He was concerned that all the promise he was slowly putting in the mare would become just as fleeting as their brief conversation. He was concerned that he may be rejected. Rejection wasn’t a common feeling for Jason, but there was no perfect way to describe his home or entice others to come to it. Thankfully his insecurities were soon eased with Wichita’s acceptance. He smiled and with a nod of his head spoke, ”You have no idea how happy I am to hear you say that.” He briefly turned his head in the direction of his home before looking back to the mare. ”Follow me, we can getcha cleaned up when we get there and then hopefully you can meet some other of my friends.” He spoke of Voudou and Fiasko although he was sure Fiasko would be far more welcoming than his darling Voudou.

Along the way Jason walked smoothly. At times he broke out in a heavy gallop, but for the most part he stuck to a slow gait. He was enjoying his time alongside Wichita, and with travel came the opportunity to learn. ”So what led you here?” He questioned. ”I was born in Beqanna, so it has always been in my blood even though I have ventured out of the area several times.” His head bobbed as he spoke and his eyes stayed focused forward.

OOC: I’ll post this in the Gates as well so we can carry on there
    jason
    magical son of eol and ashling