• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Forever alone (Any)
    "A nice name" the stallion replied shyly but confidently at the same time, the stallion took one step closer and asked "so how are you? Where are you from?" He took a step back awaiting a reply from the mare
    [Image: N3F7IUd.png]
    Dark mistress recoiled as Aziz took a step towards her, the whites of her eyes becoming visible. She then looked back at him, ears forward at him, listening inquisitively to his words..
    She sighed deeply. "I am.. Here." She looked away to the distant parts from which she came. "And I am from a long way away from here."
    A deep sadness came over her and she dipped her head a little from her usual high carriage. Still keeping one eye on Aziz, she absorbed at once where she was, what had happened, how and why. It all happened so quickly in her memory; losing everyone and everything held dear to her in the blink of an eye.
    There is no fear in love... Because fear restrains us..
    As she spoke Aziz turned his head in the direction she was facing, the stallion saw that she wasn't very happy, he started to contently graze before asking" are you ok?" The stallion drooped his head to her level and gave a gentle grunt, the stallion slowly approached and attempted a nuzzle, the stallion would have gon in for a groom but she didn't know him enough, this was a risk but he was willing to take it to comfort her.
    "I'm fine.." she mumbled quietly. She glared at him sideways as he nuzzled her,; her body tensing to rigid for the entire time he was in contact with her.
    She did not want to scold him, so turned away slightly to graze..
    "Its ok, stop tensing and relax" the stallion started to talk in a calm and soft tone, he started to groom her vixen pelt, the stallion then stood next to her and started to graze being calm to try to calm her down "your safe here, you can stay here" the stallion gave a smile and swished his tail asking her to follow him, he led her down to the gully assuming she was thirsty, if not then there was some really soft grass patches to rest on, the stallion gave her space as he started to drink
    Vixen grew enraged at the stallion's audacity.
    She sharply jumped away with her ears pinned back against her skull, filled with anger.
    "If you had ANY idea what I have been through, you would think twice about telling me to stop tensing." she snapped, veins now visible throughout her body. Her nostrils flared and tail swished in severe annoyance.
    The stallion reared whith a whinnie, once back on the ground he grunted "i understand..." The stallion backed up a little" youre welcome to do anything, you may even unleash your fury on me if you please, il be waiting, waiting for you to accept that you've left the past behind" with that said the stallion turned his head a bit and drooped his neck to graze
    Taken aback at his calmness, she began to slow her breathing.
    Why was he being so nice to her? What was he after? Everyone is after something after all.
    His words made her stop and think, it was in the past, he was right..
    She walked away from him gracefully to sip some of the water that he led her to initially.
    The cool water helped to cool her spirits, and she felt the tension and anger leaving her..
    The stallion watched the mare and a satisfaction grew inside him, he was satisfied that she was calm, the stallion started to walk to the water, he slowly walked in having the water knee high, the stallion drank some water before sipping it up and pouring it on his back cooling himself, once done the stallion rolled on the grass before grazing
    She stopped drinking to watch Aziz. He seemed so happy, so naive, what was his past?
    All these questions burned inside her, yet she did not ask them. Silence was her choice for now, and taking in her new surroundings and companion apparently.
    She just stood and watched him and the other goings on of the field..