• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Devil with the black dress on [pangea crew]
    djinni

The group of mares take their leave – save Raxa, who Djinni gives a small smile. She does appreciate their willingness to stay, and she knows that she gives off the vibe of needing protection. She does that purposefully of course, but they need not ever know.

When she turns back to Harmonia, the mare is speaking again. She doesn’t quite fit the mold that Djinni has come to expect of visiting diplomats, but given what she has to say, that shouldn’t surprise her. While she’d always suspected that something was off in the wasteland, the mention of ‘big bads’ brings a smile to her face. The truly bad rarely need to name themselves; they have their enemies (and victims) to do it for them.

“Sylva started out as a gathering place for those displaced; we function loosely as a kingdom now.” That’s true enough, she knows, perhaps not the entire truth – but then, had Harmonia not said she wasn’t really here to find out their most inner workings? “There don’t seem to be divisions like before, though I suspect we’d be somewhere along neutral lines. Live and let live, if you will.”

all my fragile strength is gone
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster