• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Devil with the black dress on [pangea crew]
    Oh, so they had a visitor now did they? This should prove to be quite interesting. Zhenga had been the one to inform the group of grazing mares that there were a couple of strangers crossing into the border, an action which pushed Anahi into going to investigate immediately. She requested for Raxa and Eiria to accompany her, Eiria so she could have the benefit of a lesson and Raxa because the mare was one of the warriors. Not to mention one of the most proud and fearless, so it'd be good to have her on their side when greeting newcomers.

Raxa had told her daughter to stay behind, since the filly had recently undergone an unpleasant encounter with Karaugh and a friend she'd brought back to Sylva. Not wanting Zhenga to cause trouble since they didn't know who these two new horses were, the filly was made to remain behind in the herd's main grazing meadow. Content and convinced that the filly would listen to her dam (hopefully), Anahi and her small party set out.

The trio made their way across the meadow before entering the tree line, picking up their speed to a canter. Normally, galloping through a huge gathering of trees as tall as the sky might prove tedious to those not familiar with the environment. These three mares were practiced; they knew how to navigate the land, they knew how to use their home to their advantage in the case of an attack.

Once they emerged from the trees, Anahi halted, followed by her two companions. She easily spotted one of the visitors first; it was a palomino mare, accompanied by a younger black filly.

Trotting over to greet them, Raxa and Eiria flanking her, Anahi whinnied to attract the attention of the visitors. Upon reaching their side, Anahi halted, dipping her head in greeting, a motion which Raxa and Eiria copied, though Anahi did sense hesitation when Raxa did it. The mare was a warrior, so it made sense why she was more careful. Still, she also seemed to know how to fake hospitality, seeing as her display had been so slightly only those who knew her well could've picked it up.

"Hello; welcome to Sylva. My name is Anahi. I would ask for the same respect in giving me your names, however, I have noticed you already displayed very little upon crossing our border without alerting any of us first. I thank you, young filly," Anahi nodded at the black one, whose coat was now displaying more of a smokey color up close, "for alerting us, but still, it is not a good first impression. Did they perhaps fail to teach you customs of entering another land where you come from?"

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Devil with the black dress on [pangea crew] - by Anahi - 02-28-2017, 04:02 PM