• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Devil with the black dress on [pangea crew]
    Eiria snorted when the palomino mare insulted Djinni by saying she was not familiar with diplomatic matters either. How dare she insult the Queen like that, whether or not she knew the gray mare was in charge. The champagne mare's gaze traveled between horses as they took turns speaking, wondering what the strangers were doing here and why.

The other stranger, a dark filly, stepped forward and greeted the Sylva residents with a pleasant hello. Eiria was about to greet her in return, a smile already on her face, when the other mare glared at her and somehow shoved her away without physically touching her.

Eiria was obviously not pleased; she took a step forward, prepared to tell the mare off, but Anahi moved in front of her daughter, obviously wanting her to stay out of it. Eiria snorted and shook her head, telling her dam she didn't appreciate that, but one look into her dam's eyes made her back off. Eiria wasn't a dam's girl, but she knew when a fight was not wanted.

The palomino went on to say that she and the filly were not here for an alliance, but to say hello and introduce their king. When she questioned of their leader, Eiria grew slightly uneasy.

Before her dam could say anything, the younger champagne jumped in, "You say you are not here for an alliance; for which we can respect. However, perhaps you wish to know who our leader is for a purpose of which you have yet to reveal. I will not reveal who it is; I shall leave it up to her. May I first ask though what you wish to see her for?"

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Devil with the black dress on [pangea crew] - by Eiria - 03-06-2017, 12:38 AM