• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

He tells her "ooh love" - any

He tells her "ooh love", I'm gonna give you all of my love.

Even though Ischia offered a wide array of things to discover, the dense vegetation on the isles didn’t really interest her. The beach, sandbars and sea had been thoroughly explored by the lavender tobiano twins. Today, however, Kylin was on her own. It was a rather rare thing, ever since their birth she and Kharon had been conjoined by the hip, figuratively spoken. He probably was somewhere near though, lurking close by and watching over her. Because of that she wasn’t afraid.

Not that water was something to be afraid for. Both Kylin and Kharon had this special attraction to water. Where other would sink right to the bottom, the water carried their weigh like it was nothing. Almost like they were walking on ground. It had provided them with privacy, as nobody could follow them, and they easily sneaked away whenever they wanted. After all, their dam nor any others on the lookout could follow them whenever they decided to cross the water to another isle during high tide. Well, except for the winged ones that was, but she had yet to meet someone with wings other than her brother.

Moving deeper into the forest she finally finds what she had been looking for. They had yet to start drinking water, their dam still provided them with nutrition. To Kylin the water caused the same pleasant haze as she had experienced during the first hours of her life. It was like some things got dulled, while other suddenly stood out. Colors were more vibrant, but her sight would become blurry.

She eagerly steps onto the water and instantly a strange sense of calmness washes over her and a soft giggle escapes her lips. Kylin shakes her body and then dips her nose towards the water, lightly brushing her muzzle across its surface, before happily trotting down the stream. Though, she glances backwards from time to time, always making sure that her equally as white and lavender brother is still close by.

image © brenda del rio photography

@[Toli]
    I know you're busy, so is it ok if I just pretend that Kharon is near? Smile