• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

question about a trait
    Hiiiii so i'm just needing a little clarification on a trait, specifically 'glass'. The database describes it as 'body made entirely of glass', but I believe those who had it previously (laura and cassi, correct me if i'm wrong) played it as glass bones and papery thin skin? I just want to clarify which is correct or if there is creative flexibility before I go ahead and post my glass pony. Thanks guys! <3333
    I talked to JenJen way earlier this week and wanted to add onto this. :) Charity was the first glass pony and she had glass bones, paper-thin skin / wings, and pink eyes. One of her daughters was Glenna who ONLY inherited the glass bones.

Later, Cassi and I had twins who were identical to Charity (Contagion and Adaline).

I am 100% okay with there being creative flexibility or adjusting the description or whatever works best for everyone.

<3
    Yes, it can be interpreted as glass bones/papery skin, or entirely glass, or some mixture thereof Smile