• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

paint it black; nayl

I look inside myself
    He breathes against her skin, panting her name with gentle murmurs. She given herself to him in every whisper, every caress, every moment she called his name under the darkness of a night sky with only the stars to witness.

He can feel himself collapsing into her. The large male holds her close with closed eyes. He had never known the act of making love to be gentle, to be willing. His father...his father had done terrible things...

Lior pushes away from the memories, forcing them to the depths of his being. Right now, under the silver slip of moonlight, she is radiant with tussled mane, her skin slick with his sweat. "Nayl." His voice comes hushed from the thickness of her name of which he buried his face, he tries to calm the quiver in his voice, fearing what would happen next. He had never seen the vulnerability in her eyes before. He had never seen her give in to him...

It would only be a matter of time before she moved on.

But for now...for now he savors the delicious ache in his bones and the way their scents mingle under the starlight.
    And see my heart is black

figured i's start a new thread post coitus lol hope you don't mind Smile
    She spun the stars on her fingernails
    He had seen her at her most vulnerable as her wants exceeded her needs. Even as her brain savagely brewed, all she could do was look at him with eyes far softer than they have ever been. They peered up at him with a tenderness she never thought existed as her body yearned for his touch. Their skins melted together, her body on fire as adrenaline fueled her to continue. Don’t stop, she told herself, as her lips whispered down the length of his neck and ruffled his mane. Nearly two decades she spent dodging away from all male contact, but this made it worth it. This exceeded her expectations.

When she hears him mutter her name and press into her, Nayl folds back into him. The plane of her cheek glides like silk along his brawny shoulder and she trembles as his breath fans across her in waves. ”Lior,” she returns as her lips cradle the curve of muscle. She savors these intimate moments before dawn approaches and paints the sky in watercolor. Their heartbeats synchronize as she breathes into him, but she soon forces herself to pull away, albeit reluctantly. ”Does this make me weak?” The tone in her voice barely hardens, but it wavers and crashes with the sound of the ocean’s waves in front of them. ”I can’t appear weak to anyone,” she pauses as she lifts her chin to meet his eyes, ”not even to you.”

She had been aggressive in their play, but she also melted into him like a lover that has finally found her place. Even in their moments of heated passion, she fluctuated between ferocity and tenderness, between admiration and duty. Lior witnessed her unbridled self, and although she wants to regret it, she cannot. There is an elation that rises in her throat and sprouts through her core, but she masks it behind a face of content. What will happen in the days to come will be new – frightening even – but Nayl’s fiery eyes find Lior’s silver and she reassures herself that he will be there, that this was not all for one single night. ”We will have an heir,” she whispers into the velvet night sky before leaning back into him, smiling.

Nayl
    covet and myrina's creation

I look inside myself
    And this...

Under the wakening eyes of the stars, against her skin, his own trembling against her touch, she talks of weakness. The dark male feels the way her lips move over his body like finger tips over ancient texts, making sense of the scars, the old ruins of his skin. Lior does not show a sway of emotion, silver eyes seeking the beautiful depths of her own. His jaws tightens, taunt skin slick under the moon light.

She speaks of weakness...even to him. Does the painted queen still feel the need to show her power? To have him fear her? He would move mountains, realigned the constellations so one day they could be together forever amongst the gods and their heavens...but no...in this moment, between desperate breathes, reaching lips, she speaks of weakness.

It is not weakness he has thought he has witnessed, cradled, captured. Lior, in all the rapture, had thought he had found her true self. A queen in their eyes but in his? In his, a tender word, a whispers of sweet words had been reflected in the mercury of his eyes.

Lior does not turn away but he feels a pang in the muscle that inhabited the bone cage in his chest. Still, in this moment, she talks of power. Dark lobes twists as she folds into him, he gingerly places one leathery wing over her in a tentative embrace (he now must fear her rejection again in the simple statement that has dripped like honey from her lovely lips.) Lior presses his face against the curve of her neck, listening to the calm roar of her blood. "An heir..." His lips curl into an pleasant smile against her skin. The stallion is not interested in a legacy, so to speak, but a child of their own? He had never considered a child that was desired before. The times when he had been forced to copulate...that was of no will of his own.

Lior continues to smile against her skin, resting his shoulder lightly against her. They could talk of vulnerabilities, of weakness and power at another time. For now, he decides to focus on the growing life in her womb. "Thank you." The gravel of his voice murmurs gently as he continues to smile against her skin, warm breath misting against the curve of her throat. A time would come when a discussion must take place that he knew would force her to make a decision but for now?

For now he can pretend that she is not a queen and he is not a monster. For now they can be lovers under a pale moon.
    And see my heart is black
    She spun the stars on her fingernails
    Even cradled against his side, she realizes how easily her mind slips back into her role as a Queen, as a superior. She has already said too much and she quickly bites her tongue as his breathing subtly changes with the change in his mood. For those long, intimate moments, Nayl had let all of her walls tumble down and opened herself to him. With their bodies merged underneath nothing but the moon and stars, Nayl became truly vulnerable for the first time in her life. It had been exhilarating, liberating, but when it ended so did everything else. Her mind immediately reeled back to what her peers would see, what legacy she has created, what image she is constructing for Nerine.

She can tell how almost disapproving he is of her questions by the silence that engulfs him. It rips into her heart and soul and the strength in her body falters while against him. A breath catches in her throat, and her eyelids lazily drift shut. ”I’m sorry,” she whispers into his skin just as his wing cascades across her body. She doesn’t pull away. For the first time, she refuses to let this moment end when she very well could have. The muscles in her jaw twist, wanting so badly to forget everything else but him – but them. In his caress, her ears swivel then fall as she tries desperately to ignore the thoughts feeding into her, ideas that would tear them apart. ”I just---“ she almost begins but purses her lips shut, refusing to entertain her reeling mind any further.

Lior is so accepting of this, gingerly holding her as her thoughts race and scream.

He was able to see her as more than just a Queen, as more than an untouched, cold-hearted woman. He did, in fact, see an honest version of herself with all her walls and guards fallen in disarray. In the night, he saw a raw and naked version of Nayl that had never before surfaced. The way his lips trace along her skin tell her that the moment isn’t over, that their intimacy isn’t over, and she tries to accept this as a heavy breath is sighed from her lungs.

”You don’t need to thank me,” she manages a light-hearted chuckle as her cheek leans against the flat plane of his neck, ”I wanted this, too.” Her icy shield has not been entirely erected yet; she is still exposed to him, trying to embrace this new vulnerability beneath the pale moon. ”I want you,” she admits as her mouth whispers along his crest down to his shoulder, ”all of you.”

These memories are eternal as a new life blossoms within her.

A new life.
    A child.
    A legacy.

The sense of knowing enthralls her. There is something – an image of perfection – that grows within her.

She peers up at Lior, smiling under the veil of his wing, and asks, ”What do you hope it will be?”

Nayl
    covet and myrina's creation
    The sky folds around them like warm black velvet as he rests against her, his heavy head allowed to be rests against her small back. He is content is this moment, listening to the vibration of her heart, the way she breathes so lightly. It's a lullaby in his ear but soon she speaks again and he swivels and ear so she knows that he is listening.

She begins to speak but the words catch in her delicate throat. Lior can feel the way she is torn between what lays between them in their sky blanket bed and the call of Nerine. He would never ask her to chose. He would merely give (or take) as she saw fit. The dark male from from a Queensguard to her lover as her will. But her next words catch him, hold him, draw him away from the  shows that lurk just behind his eyes.

She wants him.
    All of him.

But she doesn;t know the darkest parts of him.

"Nayl." He breathes her name against her skin, closing his eyes, only thinking of her and the life that they have made unter the pale gaze of a somber moon. "A child, healthy and strong, is what I want." He murmurs the words lowly, meant for her only, as he allows himself to fold against her slender, warm body, his wing pulling her close as she embraces her. His head swings and drops so he may stand aside her, his muzzle buried in her mane.
    I want you to remember