• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

break some bread for all my sins | magnus
    Dahmer basks in the warmth of the nearby volcano, taking a moment to appreciate the contours of Tephra before them. The Thoroughbred laughs readily at Magnus's response and follows with a nod, his bright blue eyes turning to look at his friend. Beqanna had been mostly quiet over the last year, and while it had been enjoyable, Dahmer feels confident that he and Magnus had created a large enough family to deter any would-be enemies.

His lips twitch into a small smile at the thought of the mares in their home -- they had kept him on his, er, toes. But he had loved every second of it, of course.

Shifting his body and cocking a hind hip, the stallion settles into himself to relax for the night. He gives a gentle sigh and lets his ears flutter habitually before Magnus catches his attention once more. Dahmer peers at the buckskin out of the corner of his eye, an expression of mock suspicion clouding his handsome face. "Are you sure you want to trust me with that, Magnus?" The black beast gives a warm chuckle and tosses his head excitedly before turning his gaze back to the scenery before them.

"Thank you," the words gruff and genuine, "I hope I will do it justice."

D A H M E R
    break some bread
    for all my sins

Messages In This Thread
    break some bread for all my sins | magnus - by Dahmer - 03-06-2017, 09:56 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | magnus - by Dahmer - 03-12-2017, 07:48 PM