• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

We Dont Need Your Way Out [Astrophel]
    You suck my face : You lay me down : Under your skin : I'm so divine
    Jords heavy fresian pillars carry her bodice through the meadow on a journey to her new home, the Tephra. She was happy she could share this home with old friends Magnus and Offspring, she was also happy to add a new friend, Astrophel. Cold winds now rushed through the terra of Tephra, something she hadnt felt in a while, as the land was normally very hot and humid, it was nice tho. Plants were still green, the rivers and lava still flowed. The cold winds whiped through her long banner.. it licked at her nape. A small smile crossed her maw, she was happy to be back. She turned her skull to the white prince behind her, Astrophel. "You keeping up?" She asked, her voice warm in this new cold yet inviting terra. Her pistons stopped to wait for him. "Well, this is my home, we could journey around, theres a lot to see, the jungles, the volcano, the rivers and lava streams.. sometimes i just like to wonder and be with my thoughts.. get myself lost in this world." She said kindly, her hazel orbs meeting his, his pelt looked white as snow, he was quite handsome in her eyes, but she kept her feelings to herself.
    JORD
    HTML by Call

Gotta find my muse again! halp! so sorry its so short!

The new world was filled with many wonders and unfamiliar sights. He had taken upon himself and self-interest to explore much of the world. Relearning the paths and trails of this new Beqanna had been time consuming. It had taken his mind off many dark thoughts and opened his mind to better and optimistic things in the world. He needed something more bright and positive within his life right now.

Astrophel supposes that his new dark beauty friend, Jord, was just the thing he needed. Truthfully, she had been a blessing in disguise. The boy had not expected to find a friend so quickly within moments. However, there are many things, even the saddest of tragedies, that can bring individuals together and make something wonderful. This was one of those moments—he needed it desperately.

The earthly world had many ruins as much as wonders. He remembers quite well the weight of the world on his shoulders before he had become part of another world—the astral realm. Even the littlest of sad things begin to build up. The feelings of not belonging, the feelings of being alone, and the feelings of never feeling complete were tremendous. Astrophel would do anything to keep them at bay, so the notion of visiting a land—Jord’s home—was without question.

Tephra sounded mysterious and wonderful at the same time. He isn’t exactly sure what it would be like when he gets there. So, for now, he enjoys the journey with his friend Jord. It was quick and simple. He instantly good feel the warmer climate as they pushed closer and closer to the humid land. And if anything, the sight of the volcano intrigued him more as they got closer.

Eventually, they had reached Tephra.

The cold wind rushed through his mane. Astrophel could still feel the warm touches of the land, and surely that spring would be in motion in here within a couple of days. The boy’s eyes wonder across the land, searching across the green vegetation and crisscrossing streams of lava. The sound of Jord’s voice brings his attention to her dark face, and a smile lights up within his eyes. “Of course,” he says, “I’m just admiring the beauty that’s all.” It was hard for him to take in every detail and truthfully Astrophel would spend hours and hours lost within this land.

Astrophel comes to a stop at the mare’s side. “How could you not want to get lost within this place?” He asks with a gleam in his eyes and tilt of his head. “It’s beautiful here.” The smile still lingers as he takes a moment to peer around. “I’d like to see it all.” It is a confession and truthfully he may one day take the time to see everything around here. “Where is your favorite spot? We should go there.” He looks back at her with a boyish grin.
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[CourtneyKissMe]
    [Image: ioPeFeU.png]
    (pixel via bronzehalo)
    A pleasant smile came to Jords maw, it was almost as if the seasons had changed before her very eyes. Her hooves dug into the earth as she let Astrophel follow her into the Tephra. He stoped by her side, taking it all in. Where is your favorite spot? he had asked her. "Follow me I'll show you" She said kindly as she gently brushed her maw against his shoulder as if to say lets go. Jord kept a very calm, slow pace, so the two could take in all the sights, sounds, colors and textures of the land.  Every now and then a cautious "Carefull.." would escape from her vocals as they would come up to a small magma river they would have to step over. Jord cared for her new friend, it also helped that she finally felt like she had someone close that seamed to care for her.  The forest surrounding the volcano were very lush and green, the sweet smell of spring in the air as she lead him deep into the forest. 

It wasn't long before her auds pricked.. hearing running water. Her hazel orbs fell upon a small waterfall that flowed into a swimming hole, mist filled the air from where the water crashed. Sunlight peaking through the trees caused the water to glimmer and sparkle.  She brought him to the waters edge.. small exotic butterflies danced through the air as they passed the two. "This.." She paused to take a deep slow breath in.. closing her orbs; she then exhaled and opened her eyes.. "This is my fav spot in Tephra. It just has its own unique beauty.. That I'm sure you'll find no where else." Jord said with a smile as she looked over her ebon shoulder at Astrophel, her forelock falling infront of her orbs.
    JORD
    HTML by Call

muse is coming back! Im so sorry for taking so long to respond!! Lifes been busy! but i'll try to post more often. I'm sorry for making you wait! *bows* FORGIVE ME SHELBI! <3

“Follow me I’ll show you,” she says.

At her touch, he moves forward trailing at the same rate of pace the black mare moves at. There slow pace allows for the boy to look around and take a look at the scenery. He is grateful for the pace Jord has chosen so he can do so. There might not be enough time for him to see everything, but it was enough for him to enjoy the new sight and smells of Beqanna. Even so it was more enjoyable with the company of his new friend.

Astrophel heeded her words that spoke of caution and care. There were streams of lava he dared not get his hooves in a mess in. Who knew what would become of his earthly feet ever stepped into the hot, boiling lava. Astrophel had no clue but he definitely was not willing to stick around to find out. “Thanks” he tells her when they first come across the lava stream. From there he keeps himself in check and watches carefully out for the streams.

In the distance, after a while on their journey through Tephra, he too hears the sound of running water. His cremello ears prick up slightly, turning on eye onto the black mare for a just a moment to see her reaction. But it seems she is more distracted by the beauty of what lies ahead of them—he turns his attention to see what it is.

There is a waterfall that flows into a swimming hole. Small might be a word to describe the waterfall, but there is strength and power within the current of the water. It is eloquent and peaceful there though. The sunlight added a spark as it made the water sparkle and shine in a mesmerizing way.

When they stop at the water’s edge, he cannot help but watch the waterfall and everything that makes this small location wonderful. He smiles automatically at her words and the truth the words held. “This is really beautiful, Jord,” he comments and then turns looking at her with hazel eyes. “I can see why it is your favorite spot. It is simple, but so beautiful in its own way.”

He turns to look towards the waterfall one more time, quickly his eyes examine the water. A boyish grin, filled in between with childish and innocence, turns back to look at Jord. “Care for a swim?” He asks with a laugh and then dives into the water. Astrophel doesn’t care how big of a splash he makes. It was time for some fun!

No problem! I have been a bit busy too Smile I completely understand that life can get crazy sometimes. So no rush on the posts or worrying about it xD
    (pixel via bronzehalo)
    Jords eyes narrow as she smiles, watching the reaction and emotion in the boys face as he looks around the beautiful hidden swimming hole in her new home of Tephra. She takes a moment to inhale deeply, taking in the slight summer breeze, the warmth of the sunlight twinkling thrugh the trees onto her spine, the smell of the water in the air.  Suddently her auds prick hearing "Care for a swim?" .. before she can answer she feels the water splash up at her feet and shoulders. She just smiles and follows Astrophel into the water. She lets out a relaxing sigh as the cool water cascades over her back. She kept her distance from him for a bit.. just allowing her hazel orbs to watch the boy play. She took happiness from his joy. Maybe Jord craved that fun she didn't have in her childhood? Maybe this boy was growing on her.. as if it was someone for her to watch over and care for? who knew..

"Isn't this nice?" She smiled before dipping her head under the water for only a moment, her forelock sticking to her ebon face, hazel orbs peaked through. Shook her banner trying to shake out some of the water. Jord couldntt help her self, she gently tossed her muzzle.. splashing water in the boys direction. She couldn't help but smile watching him.. she didn't quite know what she was feeling, but she liked it.
    JORD
    HTML by Call

omg finally i post! haha. just got a job transfer so been busy with getting that set up and other things. i miss jord and astro so much. gonna try to be better at posting! <3

A large grin crosses his cream lips as Jord joined him within the swimming hole.

The boy continues to splash water around him, he finds the act full of excitement and thrill. Astrophel will always have a heart of a young boy—full of adventure and wonder of the world. He found excitement in the little things around him, and fascination of everything that brought and made the world together.

When the black mare speaks he is quick to turn his star-like eyes to her. Her smile is more contagious and draws another large grin across his features just like from earlier. “Oh, yes, it’s so wonderful,” he proclaims back to her. The cool water felt refreshing as the warm summer sun shined upon his cremello back. “I don’t think I could last a summer here without a swimming hole.” Then again, Astrophel doesn’t remember much of any summers he had. Most of his memories are a blur, except for the occasional ones of his great father, Lion.

Sometimes he misses his father, but it has been years. He knows his father is no longer here—he found out ages ago when he was among the stars. When he was one with the celestial world and beings.

Suddenly he is splashed by water, forgetting his thoughts, he laughs loudly when he feels the water all over his body and face. “You picked the wrong person to do that to, Jord!” He says teasingly and swims closer to her. He ran his muzzle through the water as he came closer to her, splashing her along the way.
    (pixel via bronzehalo)
    Jord smiled as she splashed the boy.. She couldn't break her smile if she wanted to when her hazel orbs were caught by the star-eyed Astrophel. "Yes, the summers here can get quite hot without them." Jord said, speaking of the swimming hole. Waiting for a moment as she watched him seam to zone out in thought. She hoped he was okay.. She splashed him more, the water clear and cool.

"You picked the wrong person to do that to, Jord!" The boy spoke to her. She smirked at his retaliation. He dragged his muzzle through the water and splashed her face hard, her wet long forelock sticking to her skull. She did her best in the gentle current of water to stand on her back pillars and splash her front hooves in the water, as she shook her skull in the air before returning to all fours. "Oh really Astrophel? Whatcha gonna do about it?" The mare said with a playfully evil smirk.. taunting him. One of her brows raised as she questioned him. She then laughed hard and tossed her muzzle through the water splashing him. 

"I hope one day you will call this land your current home.... until we can get you home." Jord said kindly, her voice warm and true. She lowered her muzzle next to his and offered a gentle nudge.. "If you will let me, I'd like to stay by your side, as I wish for no harm to come to you.. regardless of where you may travel." Jord said softly, her hazel orbs slowly catching his eyes. Their two forms standing next to each other like night and day. 

JORD
    HTML by Call

@[Astrophel]

There is a feeling of pure joy in this moment he shares with Jord. Splashing each other brings a warm feeling to his heart. It’s like he has never grown up all of these years he has been gone. Truthfully, Astrophel likely would always have a heart of a child. He has a strong curiosity for the world and all that it holds. Every detail is important to him. His heart is also warm and he cares deeply for even the strangers he does not know.
    Astrophel had a good soul and intentions for everyone and the world.
    He laughs at her words, eyes squinting as he does so. “I’m afraid you don’t want to know!” He says loudly with another big grin across his creamy colored lips. Astrophel swims closer to her. He taunts her with a matching evil smirk that she gave him. He is suddenly then drenched from her splashing him. That was a bad idea! He admits when he came closer. He laughs again.
    Jord mentions Tephra becoming a home, and he falls silent for a moment. He cannot imagine finding another home that is not beyond the sky and into the stars. Yet, he doesn’t know when he will return to that world. Astrophel smiles when he nudges her and waits for her to finish speaking when she does a second time. “I think soon I will,” he says with a smile. Finding a place to call home likely would make him feel less worried and depressed on being away from his real home. “You are too kind to me, Jord. I don’t know what I’d be or where I’d go if it wasn’t for you,” he nudges her back, a genuine expression crossing over his features now.

@[Jord]
    (pixel via bronzehalo)
    Jord smiled as the two stood there in the water. I will soon. the boy spoke to her, she could hear the uneasiness in his voice. "There is no rush Astrophel, no home will ever replace your 'true' home. Trust me,.. I miss my home too." Jord said lowering her skull slightly. The princess picked her head up hearing his kind words, [i]“You are too kind to me, Jord. I don’t know what I’d be or where I’d go if it wasn’t for you,[/b] Jords hazel orbs watch the boys genuine expression, she smiled back at him. No need to thank me. I have no one to hold close, no family,no one to love, so having you come into my life is more than i could ask for. Plus I want to make sure you get home safe." Jord said with a smile, yet she tried to hide the pain in her orbs as she looked away. 

"But anyways! Would you like to see more of Tephra?" Jord asked, whipping her head around with a big smile, her orbs catching the boys again.
    JORD
    HTML by Call

Slowly getting my muse back! @[Astrophel]

Life was strange the way it worked.

It brought together the broken and the lonely. Sewing each empty piece together to fill the void between the pieces that remained intact to hold anything that was left still. Jord had been the piece that filled his empty voids within his heart. She made him feel more comfortable in returning to this world and not feeling so alone when all he had known before was long gone. She also gave him hope in finding his very own home again. Jord’s heart was warm and strong. She made one of the best of friends Astrophel decided not long ago—and he was lucky to have one like her in his life.

Astrophel listens closely when she tells him she has nothing. He feels a sadden expression touch his lips, especially because he felt that very way when he came back here. “You will always have me, Jord,” he says with a soft smile slowly returning to his lips, “No matter how far away we will be.” The boy could never let such a friend like her go away. She was beginning to grow on him—someone he could see in his life for a very long time. He noticed the pain in her eyes, just a twinkle, and reached out and touched her neck with his muzzle. It lingered there for a moment because he wanted to reassure her of everything she felt that was painful was not the end.

He would be there for her.
    Always.

“Yes, I would love to see more,” he says with a boyish grin when she whips her head around and looks back at him.
    (pixel via bronzehalo)