• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

We Dont Need Your Way Out [Astrophel]
    You suck my face : You lay me down : Under your skin : I'm so divine
    A gentle smile slipped across the onyx princesses lips. You will always have me, Jord. No matter how far away we may be the boy spoke to her.  "If I have any say in it, I hope we never get too far away from one another, Astrophel. Jord spoke, her voice lovingly and truthful. Jord was taking a liking to the prince, no one had ever been so kind to her. No once since her small memory of her true blood family back in Ragna before she had been abducted by Akkadian's heard. She shook her crown gently trying to clear her thoughts, but suddently she got the chills as she felt Astophels warm muzzle on her neck. After the initial realization, to be honest she didn't mind his touch,.. it was calming. Jord turned her skull away from him, trying to hide her slight blush. 

Her skull turned back to him, her soothing hazel orbs met the boys once more. Her orbs gently closed as she bowed her head softly to him, as if to say Thank you.  Jord then opened her orbs once more and shot the boy a sweet smile.. "Come on.. lets go." She said tossing her skull, her forelock bouncing out of her face. She waited for the boy to walk to her side before she walked next to him as she lead the way. 

"If its not to painful to ask.. How long have you been on BQ, before I found you?" Jords tranquil vocal box asked. "I hope it wasn't too long!" Jord spoke with a chuckle before giving Astrophel a playful nudge on his shoulder with her maw, letting it linger for just a moment before looking down to step over a small magma stream. Jord was leading them to a small scenic overlook, just below the mouth of the volcano. Even though it was winter, in Tephras climate not much of the weather changed. She didn't mind it really.. helped with the humidity.
    JORD
    HTML by Call

ugh i adore these two! lol my heart!