• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

We Dont Need Your Way Out [Astrophel]
    You suck my face : You lay me down : Under your skin : I'm so divine
    A pleasant smile came to Jords maw, it was almost as if the seasons had changed before her very eyes. Her hooves dug into the earth as she let Astrophel follow her into the Tephra. He stoped by her side, taking it all in. Where is your favorite spot? he had asked her. "Follow me I'll show you" She said kindly as she gently brushed her maw against his shoulder as if to say lets go. Jord kept a very calm, slow pace, so the two could take in all the sights, sounds, colors and textures of the land.  Every now and then a cautious "Carefull.." would escape from her vocals as they would come up to a small magma river they would have to step over. Jord cared for her new friend, it also helped that she finally felt like she had someone close that seamed to care for her.  The forest surrounding the volcano were very lush and green, the sweet smell of spring in the air as she lead him deep into the forest. 

It wasn't long before her auds pricked.. hearing running water. Her hazel orbs fell upon a small waterfall that flowed into a swimming hole, mist filled the air from where the water crashed. Sunlight peaking through the trees caused the water to glimmer and sparkle.  She brought him to the waters edge.. small exotic butterflies danced through the air as they passed the two. "This.." She paused to take a deep slow breath in.. closing her orbs; she then exhaled and opened her eyes.. "This is my fav spot in Tephra. It just has its own unique beauty.. That I'm sure you'll find no where else." Jord said with a smile as she looked over her ebon shoulder at Astrophel, her forelock falling infront of her orbs.
    JORD
    HTML by Call

muse is coming back! Im so sorry for taking so long to respond!! Lifes been busy! but i'll try to post more often. I'm sorry for making you wait! *bows* FORGIVE ME SHELBI! <3

Messages In This Thread
    We Dont Need Your Way Out [Astrophel] - by Jord - 03-09-2017, 05:53 PM
    RE: We Dont Need Your Way Out [Astrophel] - by Jord - 03-30-2017, 02:12 AM