• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

We Dont Need Your Way Out [Astrophel]

“Follow me I’ll show you,” she says.

At her touch, he moves forward trailing at the same rate of pace the black mare moves at. There slow pace allows for the boy to look around and take a look at the scenery. He is grateful for the pace Jord has chosen so he can do so. There might not be enough time for him to see everything, but it was enough for him to enjoy the new sight and smells of Beqanna. Even so it was more enjoyable with the company of his new friend.

Astrophel heeded her words that spoke of caution and care. There were streams of lava he dared not get his hooves in a mess in. Who knew what would become of his earthly feet ever stepped into the hot, boiling lava. Astrophel had no clue but he definitely was not willing to stick around to find out. “Thanks” he tells her when they first come across the lava stream. From there he keeps himself in check and watches carefully out for the streams.

In the distance, after a while on their journey through Tephra, he too hears the sound of running water. His cremello ears prick up slightly, turning on eye onto the black mare for a just a moment to see her reaction. But it seems she is more distracted by the beauty of what lies ahead of them—he turns his attention to see what it is.

There is a waterfall that flows into a swimming hole. Small might be a word to describe the waterfall, but there is strength and power within the current of the water. It is eloquent and peaceful there though. The sunlight added a spark as it made the water sparkle and shine in a mesmerizing way.

When they stop at the water’s edge, he cannot help but watch the waterfall and everything that makes this small location wonderful. He smiles automatically at her words and the truth the words held. “This is really beautiful, Jord,” he comments and then turns looking at her with hazel eyes. “I can see why it is your favorite spot. It is simple, but so beautiful in its own way.”

He turns to look towards the waterfall one more time, quickly his eyes examine the water. A boyish grin, filled in between with childish and innocence, turns back to look at Jord. “Care for a swim?” He asks with a laugh and then dives into the water. Astrophel doesn’t care how big of a splash he makes. It was time for some fun!
    character info: here | character reference: here

No problem! I have been a bit busy too Smile I completely understand that life can get crazy sometimes. So no rush on the posts or worrying about it xD
    [Image: ioPeFeU.png]
    (pixel via bronzehalo)

Messages In This Thread
    We Dont Need Your Way Out [Astrophel] - by Jord - 03-09-2017, 05:53 PM
    RE: We Dont Need Your Way Out [Astrophel] - by Astrophel - 03-31-2017, 10:57 PM