• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

We Dont Need Your Way Out [Astrophel]
    You suck my face : You lay me down : Under your skin : I'm so divine
    Jords eyes narrow as she smiles, watching the reaction and emotion in the boys face as he looks around the beautiful hidden swimming hole in her new home of Tephra. She takes a moment to inhale deeply, taking in the slight summer breeze, the warmth of the sunlight twinkling thrugh the trees onto her spine, the smell of the water in the air.  Suddently her auds prick hearing "Care for a swim?" .. before she can answer she feels the water splash up at her feet and shoulders. She just smiles and follows Astrophel into the water. She lets out a relaxing sigh as the cool water cascades over her back. She kept her distance from him for a bit.. just allowing her hazel orbs to watch the boy play. She took happiness from his joy. Maybe Jord craved that fun she didn't have in her childhood? Maybe this boy was growing on her.. as if it was someone for her to watch over and care for? who knew..

"Isn't this nice?" She smiled before dipping her head under the water for only a moment, her forelock sticking to her ebon face, hazel orbs peaked through. Shook her banner trying to shake out some of the water. Jord couldntt help her self, she gently tossed her muzzle.. splashing water in the boys direction. She couldn't help but smile watching him.. she didn't quite know what she was feeling, but she liked it.
    JORD
    HTML by Call

omg finally i post! haha. just got a job transfer so been busy with getting that set up and other things. i miss jord and astro so much. gonna try to be better at posting! <3

Messages In This Thread
    We Dont Need Your Way Out [Astrophel] - by Jord - 03-09-2017, 05:53 PM
    RE: We Dont Need Your Way Out [Astrophel] - by Jord - 04-11-2017, 11:11 PM