• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

We Dont Need Your Way Out [Astrophel]
    You suck my face : You lay me down : Under your skin : I'm so divine
    Jord smiled as she splashed the boy.. She couldn't break her smile if she wanted to when her hazel orbs were caught by the star-eyed Astrophel. "Yes, the summers here can get quite hot without them." Jord said, speaking of the swimming hole. Waiting for a moment as she watched him seam to zone out in thought. She hoped he was okay.. She splashed him more, the water clear and cool.

"You picked the wrong person to do that to, Jord!" The boy spoke to her. She smirked at his retaliation. He dragged his muzzle through the water and splashed her face hard, her wet long forelock sticking to her skull. She did her best in the gentle current of water to stand on her back pillars and splash her front hooves in the water, as she shook her skull in the air before returning to all fours. "Oh really Astrophel? Whatcha gonna do about it?" The mare said with a playfully evil smirk.. taunting him. One of her brows raised as she questioned him. She then laughed hard and tossed her muzzle through the water splashing him. 

"I hope one day you will call this land your current home.... until we can get you home." Jord said kindly, her voice warm and true. She lowered her muzzle next to his and offered a gentle nudge.. "If you will let me, I'd like to stay by your side, as I wish for no harm to come to you.. regardless of where you may travel." Jord said softly, her hazel orbs slowly catching his eyes. Their two forms standing next to each other like night and day. 

JORD
    HTML by Call

@[Astrophel]

Messages In This Thread
    We Dont Need Your Way Out [Astrophel] - by Jord - 03-09-2017, 05:53 PM
    RE: We Dont Need Your Way Out [Astrophel] - by Jord - 04-16-2017, 03:16 PM