• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

We Dont Need Your Way Out [Astrophel]

There is a feeling of pure joy in this moment he shares with Jord. Splashing each other brings a warm feeling to his heart. It’s like he has never grown up all of these years he has been gone. Truthfully, Astrophel likely would always have a heart of a child. He has a strong curiosity for the world and all that it holds. Every detail is important to him. His heart is also warm and he cares deeply for even the strangers he does not know.
    Astrophel had a good soul and intentions for everyone and the world.
    He laughs at her words, eyes squinting as he does so. “I’m afraid you don’t want to know!” He says loudly with another big grin across his creamy colored lips. Astrophel swims closer to her. He taunts her with a matching evil smirk that she gave him. He is suddenly then drenched from her splashing him. That was a bad idea! He admits when he came closer. He laughs again.
    Jord mentions Tephra becoming a home, and he falls silent for a moment. He cannot imagine finding another home that is not beyond the sky and into the stars. Yet, he doesn’t know when he will return to that world. Astrophel smiles when he nudges her and waits for her to finish speaking when she does a second time. “I think soon I will,” he says with a smile. Finding a place to call home likely would make him feel less worried and depressed on being away from his real home. “You are too kind to me, Jord. I don’t know what I’d be or where I’d go if it wasn’t for you,” he nudges her back, a genuine expression crossing over his features now.
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[Jord]
    [Image: ioPeFeU.png]
    (pixel via bronzehalo)

Messages In This Thread
    We Dont Need Your Way Out [Astrophel] - by Jord - 03-09-2017, 05:53 PM
    RE: We Dont Need Your Way Out [Astrophel] - by Astrophel - 04-29-2017, 01:28 PM