• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I call him the devil; Perfect

I call him the devil because he makes me want to sin
    (and every time he knocks, I can't help but let him in)

She slowed down her speech and he gave her an incredulous stare, brows coming together as he watched her. Did she have a stroke? For a moment, he was quiet, face clearly confused and then quickly annoyed. He was no longer even sure that he wanted to bring her back to Pangea. They had enough idiots running around without him adding to their numbers, but at the very least, he could use her as target practice.

Rolling his eyes, he stepped forward. 

“Follow me then.”

They walked in silence, side by side, as they made their way toward the Pangea border. Every once in a while, he glanced over at her, frowning in consideration. She hadn’t seemed stupid when he had first approached her, but he supposed that some were just better than others at hiding it. Far be it from him to say that he could accurately discern someone’s intelligence level from a few seconds in their company.

She had obviously proven him very wrong.

Regardless, they made it to Pangea without further upset. He took a few steps forward and then glances back at her, “This is home.” An awkward word on his tongue (he didn’t consider it home anymore than he considered any other place), but he knew it was what other people would think of it. “Is there anything else you’d like to know?” He raised a non-existent brow. “I can answer any thing you need to know.” 

Or at least he would tell her that he was. He had no qualms about lying to the girl about whatever he felt like. After all, he had no loyalty to her. She was just some broad he scooped up at the field. Nothing more.

@[Perfect]