• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you say your love for me has waned from the storm; any
    Yes, even looking at him now with suspicion she can see that he’s rather fetching. That black coat draped so wonderfully over perfectly rounded muscle and a fine, square shape to his frame. But beauty is sometimes not enough, there must be something else to an individual to determine what sort of attractiveness they possess. Alek? Circinae determines that he is the type who understands themselves to be appealing without second thoughts. Confidence is his cloak and the sabino man wears it well. As for herself? She often forgets what her face looks like … until someone reminds her of its ability. Her own prowess as a barrier between him and Taiga stems from her wolf. Nothing else.

Regardless, his acceptance of her terms earns him a soft chuckle, lips rising and eyes dimming as it bubbles from her chest. “Is that so?” She replies, curiosity once more piqued as to just what was hiding beneath that silky black skin. Somewhere, deeper within the heart of her home, the rest of the Taiga pack continues with their daily routine and Circinae’s fine, green head tips back over her shoulder to gather the sound of her home with upturned ears. All seems silent, in order - so the timing could not be more appropriate. “Then come with me, if you’d like.” She tells him, turning back to pin him with a wicked grin.

Her forelegs dance, sidestepping to circle her about and give him a rather close-up view of her dark tail as she moves to ingress further into the forest. She won’t shift, but she won’t patiently wait for him either. Besides, she’s more than sure he can keep pace. “My name is Circy!” She calls out, already putting good distance between them. “And I hope you can impress the others like you’ve impressed me!”
    Circinae
    I need the crack of a whip, I need some blood in the cut
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    RE: you say your love for me has waned from the storm; any - by Circinae - 03-21-2017, 11:02 AM