• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Quand on n'a que l'amour - any

The volcano was all she could see. With every step she takes she gets closer to it. She can feel the heat on her skin and the air she breathes is humid. The heat she’s familiar with, but not this kind of air. Not being used to it, every breath is heavy, and the she has yet to get accustomed to the combination of the two.

Lost in thought, Amorette isn’t aware of the one that’s approaching her. Not until she’s called out to. Her ears twist at the sound, her eyes soon finding the champagne mare who seemed to be its origin. She stops, of course she does, it was only decent and polite to do so. And that was how both her maman and Magnus had raised her to be. ”Hello” she replies, a smile of her own lingering on her lips as she dips her dark head.

The sight in front of her was one to behold. Rich colors, flecks of white, and a warm amber champagne base. Simply gorgeous. But, it does not surprise Amore too much. She vividly remembers the bright sky blue of Besra’s mane. ”It’s nice to meet you, Lucrezia. My name is Amorette.” A short pause lingers in the air, and Amore lets her gaze wander away from the other mare, eyeing the volcano once more. It was still strangely familiar and unfamiliar at once.

”I’m new around here” she replies then, still gazing in the distance. Well, not entirely true, as Amore had been born and raised in Beqanna, had lived here all her life. But she was new to the Tephra, new to the new Beqanna. Slowly her gaze sways back to Lucrazia, the smile that tugged on the corners of her lips was warm and happy. ”But I found my way home again.”

Amorette

Quand on n'a que l'amour.

Messages In This Thread
    Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Amorette - 03-19-2017, 05:34 AM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Lucrezia - 03-20-2017, 06:16 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Amorette - 03-22-2017, 07:29 AM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Lucrezia - 03-26-2017, 12:02 AM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Amorette - 03-27-2017, 01:29 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Lucrezia - 03-31-2017, 11:28 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Amorette - 04-03-2017, 01:18 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Lucrezia - 04-03-2017, 07:47 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Amorette - 04-17-2017, 10:25 AM