• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Quand on n'a que l'amour - any

Lucrezia didn’t need to say anything else to catch her attention fully. She watches the older mare, ears perking forward and the expression upon her young face all too eager. Right now Amore could only wish to make that adventure herself, rather sooner than later. Soon the champagne mare starts to tell her about the one visit she had made to the top of the volcano, and she hung on every word.

”If you want, maybe we can go up there together once, soon perhaps?” she proposes, taking a small step closer towards the peafowl mare. Amorette would gladly take on the adventure alone, but why would she go alone if she could do it together with someone, a potential friend? She guessed Lucrezia was quite a couple of years older, and probably even more years wiser, thus far she had been a nice companion to talk to. ”Can you feel it? The heat on your skin I mean? And the sound, I can only imagine that the lava would create this sizzling sound.” Oh, she wants to experience it all herself so badly.

She can only nod, listening to how Lucrezia had experienced the change, or reckoning as some called it. ”I can only imagine. A mountain appearing out of thin air, as our homes had disappeared. But I’m happy to be back, happy to be home.” She couldn’t say it enough. Amore always valued family and friends highly, clearly taking after both her mother and father in that way.

She smiles softly, the memory of the Gates always made her smile. ”The Heavenly Gates, as my father liked to call it. Though I was born in a place they called the Mourning Mountains. My dad came to pick his up one day, descending from the sky with his magnificent wings, bringing us home. It’s a shame to see the wings gone now.”  Little did she know it had been the Gates’ magic that had rewarded Magnus and given him his wings.

Amorette

Quand on n'a que l'amour.

Messages In This Thread
    Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Amorette - 03-19-2017, 05:34 AM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Lucrezia - 03-20-2017, 06:16 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Amorette - 03-22-2017, 07:29 AM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Lucrezia - 03-26-2017, 12:02 AM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Amorette - 03-27-2017, 01:29 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Lucrezia - 03-31-2017, 11:28 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Amorette - 04-03-2017, 01:18 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Lucrezia - 04-03-2017, 07:47 PM
    RE: Quand on n'a que l'amour - any - by Amorette - 04-17-2017, 10:25 AM