• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Tell me Pretty Lies(any)

when the stars threw down their spears and water'd heaven with their tears:

The breeze was superb today, blowing gustily from the south to bring heady clouds and rain for the future. Soon enough the gathering flock of cirrus lines would draw together to form mighty, grey cumulus heads that would no doubt drench the world below in an early Spring shower, but for now the day waxed bright, blue, and wonderfully beautiful.

It was really a shame that he’d come all this way to ruin it.

From a passing glance the shape-shifter is just your average condor: dark, wide wings outstretched to ride the currents of air as he circles above the gathered horses like a wraith. Occasionally, the span of his feathers blocks the sun, dotting the landscape below with a pale shadow and hiding him from eyes that seem to linger a bit too long. With a keen eye he singles three from the crowd, dipping a circuit lower into the sky to appraise each one before finally settling on a mare who’s kept herself strategically far enough away to be of interest. With a single flap he rises again, changing his form to that of a bullet-like kestrel before the lull of his wingbeats has him looking earthward again. Like a strange comet he rockets downward, spiraling to enjoy the simple pleasure of being a bird before snapping his appendages open to halt his descent, body bursting and expanding as he shifts to his natural, Equine state before sliding into the ground for a crowd-pleasing halt.

It never got old. He shakes, once, to adjust to gravity and then his bright green head rises, bicolored eyes focusing on his prey before the shade of a malicious grin lifts his mouth. “You’ll do.” he states, tail flicking only once before he lunges at her with mouth agape, teeth hoping to rake over her exposed, innocent face in a bold display of claim. His jaw snaps shut after the motion, muscles straining against his skin as he stands readily beside her, the words, “If you resist, you’ll regret it.” falling heavily on her ears.

He gleefully wishes she would.

did he smile his work to see? did he who made the Lamb make thee?

Messages In This Thread
    Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Bellamae - 03-19-2017, 06:27 PM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Wyrm - 03-19-2017, 07:36 PM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Bellamae - 03-21-2017, 08:57 PM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Heda - 03-21-2017, 11:02 PM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Wyrm - 03-22-2017, 10:00 AM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Bellamae - 03-22-2017, 04:59 PM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Heda - 03-22-2017, 10:34 PM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Bellamae - 03-23-2017, 07:00 AM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Wyrm - 03-23-2017, 11:20 AM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Bellamae - 03-23-2017, 04:16 PM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Romek - 03-23-2017, 06:16 PM