• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Tell me Pretty Lies(any)
    Heda
    He was foolish, thinking he could harm a Tagian princess without having her father's ice daggers awaiting to slit his throat. Her father had been, reckless and hasty with decisions lately. he honestly wouldn't be surprised if he declared war due to this pathetic fellow's mistake of attacking her.

So with quick action, as the male races towards her. Heda snatches his emotions once more, leaving him emotionless for the time being. The nares of her nostrils flare, in a rather agitated tone before her words spill, "I wouldn't touch me if I were you." She states, her vocals riddled with an extreme sense of seriousness. "My father isn't the most reasonable man at the moment, one wrong move and he'll slit your throat." She chuckles at the thought. Her hazel gaze flickering for a moment, towards the mare, whom seems to be throwing her problems at Heda like a sad little pity whore.

A roguish grin forms upon her lips, "Oh sweetheart I didn't ruin 'your' day." She pauses, allowing her feathered appendages to expand as she lifted off of the terrain for a moment fluttering over to where the mare had scampered off to like a scared child. "if anything I saved your ass." She adds. Her navy tail whisking at her hocks impatiently. "There are plenty other places, with tons of guys for you to faun over. Speaking of, I come from one of those wonderful places." She states forcing joy upon the mare once more in order to make Tagia feel more enticing.

"Perhaps you would like to visit my home, Tagia? Their plenty of eye candy to go around" She grins, keeping her attention upon this mare's emotions.
    Go ahead. Laugh at the girl who loved too easily

Where is my muse :|
    [Image: dc9b5pd-da224f9b-4062-4ac8-924f-4dd26147...1Y8jmwEofM]
    Ex-Queen of Loess
    ・❥・

Messages In This Thread
    Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Bellamae - 03-19-2017, 06:27 PM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Wyrm - 03-19-2017, 07:36 PM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Bellamae - 03-21-2017, 08:57 PM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Heda - 03-21-2017, 11:02 PM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Wyrm - 03-22-2017, 10:00 AM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Bellamae - 03-22-2017, 04:59 PM