• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Tell me Pretty Lies(any)
    Bella-Mae rolled her eyes, the joy that had been forced into her mind finally starting to fade.  "That's probably cause you just got here." she whipped, her normal personality of fire lining her words once more.  "Bella-Mae, but that's the third time I've had to speak it in a matter of minutes.  I don't particularly like my name, but, my mother thought it was gorgeous.  I don't particularly like her either."  Her voice trailed off as she looked at the sinking rays of warmth, reminding her of her slight shivering.  "If you three don't mind I'd like to find shelter soon.  The wind is picking up, and clearly my patterning is drawing attention, and I'd rather not be on the wrong side of a predators teeth," she reasoned, bobbing her head a little with impatience.  

The mare looked over the new stallion quickly before asking yet another question, "What is your reason for interrupting my previously peaceful day?'  she was getting slightly annoyed, yes her life got boring, but if this erupted to another fight she would either be the one who had started it, or the one trotting away.  She turned her massive head to look at her patterning, the splash of white on either side went up to her main, down her two front legs, and over her hind quarters, but her filled in topline was a bright chestnut and framed her white splashes.  It was easy to see why they called it a frame overo.

Finally, she straightened her neck back to look at the two powerful stallions before wondering if this one also had a power...  a longing and a feeling of exclusion plagued her mind, causing her eyes to close slightly more and her shoulders to slouch a bit.

Messages In This Thread
    Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Bellamae - 03-19-2017, 06:27 PM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Wyrm - 03-19-2017, 07:36 PM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Bellamae - 03-21-2017, 08:57 PM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Heda - 03-21-2017, 11:02 PM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Wyrm - 03-22-2017, 10:00 AM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Bellamae - 03-22-2017, 04:59 PM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Heda - 03-22-2017, 10:34 PM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Bellamae - 03-23-2017, 07:00 AM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Wyrm - 03-23-2017, 11:20 AM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Bellamae - 03-23-2017, 04:16 PM
    RE: Tell me Pretty Lies(any) - by Romek - 03-23-2017, 06:16 PM