• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

but you're a king and I'm a lionheart; EVERYONE

The volcano she had known was so much different from this one. Or, not the volcano itself, they looked very much alike, but the lands around it. The Mourning Mountains had been bare, rocky ground, with almost no vegetation. In that matter the Tephra much more resembled the Heavenly Gates. It was like her birthplace combined with the home she had loved so dearly. Like father like daughter they say, right?

She joins those who have already gathered. A champagne mar, but obviously without the feathers that sprang from Lucrazia’s hide. Who, not so surprisingly, is here too. The blue of the bay stallion reminds her of Besra and her family, and the reminder puts a small smile upon her lips. Amorette keeps herself to the side, offering a smile to all that meet her gaze. She didn’t see Atrani just yet, but she would’ve gladly stand by a familiar face.

The most obvious answer would’ve been Magnus of course and if she had been only a couple of years younger she probably would have stood by his side. But she was no longer a small girl. And she should live up to that. Of course does Amore offer him a smile, but other than that she silently waits for what’s to come next.

Some speak before her, answering him or adding something to the words he already spoke. Like the obvious pregnant champagne mare, who invites others to join her in arms. Lucrezia is next. Her words are similar to those that are spoken before, but, before Amore’s able to take that offer, someone else is quicker to speak up. He’s new, just like she is. And like her, eager to contribute. ”I would like to learn the art of diplomacy. Someone once told me I would make a fine diplomat, and I’d like to see if that’s true.” As she speaks, Amorette’s eyes wander to Magnus, a smile tugging on the corners of her lips, before her gaze moves to Lucrezia.

”No harm would be done in learning defence either.” With that, she looks at the winged mare, still smiling and lightly dipping her head. ”I’m Amorette, and I’d gladly learn from both of you.”

Amorette

Quand on n'a que l'amour.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: but you're a king and I'm a lionheart; EVERYONE - by Ellyse - 03-19-2017, 08:05 PM
    RE: but you're a king and I'm a lionheart; EVERYONE - by Amorette - 03-22-2017, 09:24 AM
    RE: but you're a king and I'm a lionheart; EVERYONE - by Ellyse - 04-01-2017, 01:12 AM
    RE: but you're a king and I'm a lionheart; EVERYONE - by Dahmer - 04-03-2017, 05:05 PM