• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

but you're a king and I'm a lionheart; EVERYONE

Here it comes with no warning; capsize, i'm first in the water
    Each of them come and gathers around—new faces that will eventually become friends and part of the family. Tephra has become more of a family than she had ever imagined finding again. The Deserts had become her first real family even despite the family her father had tried to create involving her and Straia. Her blood family was not a family at all, not like the Deserts family and this one now.

Tephra was more her home than ever now.

She smiles as each of the new ones greet and speaks their mind. Lucrezia has always favored the opinions of others and their loyalty freely made to a place to call home. She was lucky to have such others in her life and a home like Tephra too. It did not matter how many, big or small, that lived within Tephra. This was her family, and she would fight for anything to protect them and her home.

But she does not expect this—the turning of events and drawing a new card to add to the hand she already holds in this game called life. It felt wrong, but also right at the same time, when Magnus addressing and asking her. ASKING HER?! Someone who had abandoned their home not once but twice. Someone who had fled at the responsibility of leading the diplomatic branch in her home.

She had fled at the sign of committing anything in the past.
    And now, was she even worthy to do what he asked of her?

Lucrezia is silent for a few moments. She states with nutmeg eyes at the buckskin stallion. Magnus had become her acquaintance in this new world. He had become a trusted friend over the years. Their desires and needs had been similar and together they worked towards creating what Tephra is now.

He trusted her—to protect and guide what he led now. It was one of the greatest things anyone could perhaps ever give her. Lucrezia felt honored and blessed to be here, to be in Tephra and part of this family.

A smile grows across her light skinned lips. Her eyes then fill with determination and excitement. “I would be honored to lead Tephra,” she says proudly, “Of course, that is if you will have me.” She turns to look towards those that have gathered. It is those within this land she believes that should have a voice. The people of Tephra have a right to decide who leads them.

“As your leader I promise not to fail you.” She doesn't want to fail her family and home this time. She cannot. Her life these past years has ensured that she would never falter into the shadows like she did before. “I will be here at your side through think and thin,” she speaks again because she knows that the road was not going to be easy. There will be highs and lows in the coming years in Beqanna for all of them.
    ...too close to the bottom.
    html © samshine| character info: here | picture reference: here
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    RE: but you're a king and I'm a lionheart; EVERYONE - by Ellyse - 03-19-2017, 08:05 PM
    RE: but you're a king and I'm a lionheart; EVERYONE - by Lucrezia - 03-25-2017, 11:38 PM
    RE: but you're a king and I'm a lionheart; EVERYONE - by Ellyse - 04-01-2017, 01:12 AM
    RE: but you're a king and I'm a lionheart; EVERYONE - by Dahmer - 04-03-2017, 05:05 PM