• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Now or Never
    "Hmm, what do i want?, i want a herd, i want a family, i wont harm you, there would be no point now would there, im guessing that you probably dont want me here, i can see that" with that said he reared and jamp into canter accelerating into a gallop, he ran down to the gully and there he halted drooping his neck down and starting to drink from the river
    [Image: N3F7IUd.png]

kreios

don't you tame your demons, but always keep them on a leash

with the black and white stallion off grazing again, I can focus entirely on Naira. She accepts my offer – the Desert and then the Country – and I smile happily. I am ready to go, and even turn slightly as she tells me to lead the way. Only then do I realize that the pinto has reacted to my suggestion – and not in a pleasant way at all.

I have no time to tell him that I did not intend to offend him because he’s already whinnying loudly at something I cannot see. He questions my protection of Naira but that does not stop me from taking another step forward, moving my shoulder from where it was pressed reassuringly against hers in order to stand slightly ahead of her. He seems to dislike my horns, even asking Naira if she thinks I am more ram than horse. Though I would usually roll my eyes at such an insult, I’m already weary of his puzzling behavior and bothered at the way he continues to scare Naira despite her obvious discomfort. When he says he’d make a good army member I frown – he might have good stamina, but I have a feeling he’d start more wars with his mouth and behavior than he’d ever be able to settle.

Naira is clearly growing more agitated, and my frown deepens into a scowl as the stallion begins to speak again. He mentions Pevensie – Kreios’ queen – but I cannot imagine that my queen would let invite someone like this to the Desert. When the other male begins to circle the palomino, I decide that I have had enough. I had done my best to be tolerant and kind, but even I can be pushed too far. I know that Naira is not my possession, but that does not mean that I do not care about her comfort. I see her rearing up at my side, doing her best to appear threatening, and while I am sure that she can take care of herself I am also aware that I am, by nature, a bit more intimidating than she is.

Snorting harshly, I lower my head, my ears pinned back into my mane. “Back off,” I say, the warning clear in my tone. He might find it funny that I have ram horns, but I doubt he’ll think they’re as amusing once they’ve been used against him. He finally seems to get the message that he is not wanted here, at least not while he’s acting so unpredictably. “Let’s go,” I say quietly to Naira, glancing over at her before gesturing toward the path that leads to the Desert. The other stallion has already run off again and is down by the river. I assume that means he will not be following us, but I linger long enough to be sure before turning to show the palomino mare the way to the mythic kingdom.

The stallion watches them go "pevensie is the queen? But when she led me there with the other mare i never new, cool, but now i must continue ti find a mare for the forest frontier" the stallion rears quietly and kicks unleashing his fury on a young tree that was bot finished growing, hi imprinted his hoofs into the tree and then he kicked a passimg hare by accident, he walked over to the hare, it was dead, the stallion whinnied calling the spirits, the stallion started to lay leaves on the hare and whinnied mournfully, the stallion called the spirits, he asked them to bring the young hare back, as he began to leave the hare twitched, but he wasn't strong enough to call the powerful spirits, "darn, i am sorry" the stallion closed his eyelids for a few minutes and then opened them again, he reared whinnieng and wishing a farewell to the dead spirit, would he join the darks or the lights, or neutral, he did not know and didn't want to know.

The stallion walked to the tree he had punished with his hoofs , " i am sorry young one, hold on to your spirit" the stallion then left the tree and cantered to the water, he started to drink replenishing his thirst, it started to rain and the distant soumd of thunder could be heard, " i have angered the spirits" he said this alloud thinking the weather was the spirits giving him a punishment, he gave a whinnie " i am aziz, i am sorry for whatever i have angered you with" the stallion then started to graze, his pelt was soaking wet, was he being punished or was this just a normal weather toll, the stallion looked into the horizon watching the thunder strike
    [Image: N3F7IUd.png]
    All of Naira's rearing and snorting didn't do half as much as Kreios simply pinning his ears flat and barking out some harsh words at the other stallion. He ran off, retreating to river where they had first encountered him. The palomino straightens at his side, her stress and fear alleviated now that the pinto had left them alone. She looked up at the dark eyed stallion at her side, noting the way that he had edged a bit in front of her through the encounter. "Let's go," he said lowly to her, tossing his head in the direction of a pathway that she assumed led to the desert that they would be visiting. He hesitated slightly before turning away from her and towards the path, as if making sure that she was following and that the other stallion wasn't.

She nodded her golden head, placing one slender leg in front of the other to follow Kreios' lead onto the trail. The paint stallion called out some final words, and caused Naira to start forward a few steps as he reared and took out his frustration on a young tree and an unfortunate rabbit near by. She winced, realizing the hare was dead, and followed a bit closer to Kreios. Holding her head high, she trotted forward a few steps to walk in line with him, extending her stride to try and match his. "Alright. Let's go then."
    i'm about to post for Naira in the Desert - sorry for the delay!