• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Wake Up

I'm just a poor boy. I need no sympathy.
    ( because I'm easy come, easy go, little high, little low )

It isn't like him to stray from the land of murders and phsycos but, even he himself, the bringer of discord grows bored amongst the blood stained earth of his home country. His son, Imperial was far too young to delve into the skillful and satisfying art of inflicting excruciating pain upon another weak waste of flesh upon this land. His son's mind is too feeble, and simple, and innocent for such skills needed to dive into the dirty work. He needed, a boy someone young and strong and no longer innocent.

So he decides, to wander, to stray. An where otherwise to go, when looking for a prodigy than the den of the weak, and forgotten. Concealing himself he enters the den, like a snake, prowling, lingering in the shadows, a silent predator. His crimson gaze falling upon the pitiful youth, a scrawny girl, a dormant boy, and then a defensive colt. Waylan watches as the boy shoos, away mare after mare with such a precise movement, so skillful, and so strong. Just what he needed, a strong companion to lessen the weakness within his own son.

So he goes forth towards the defensive child, remaining concealed, hidden, a walker within the shadows. Until he reaches the boy, he allows his pair of ruby gems to be revealed, as he towers over the heavy built boy.

A crooked grin forming upon his dark lips, "Are you lost?" He whispers, disappearing into thin air, his body circling the small child like a shark circles it's unsuspecting prey. Allowing his frame to flicker before coming into view. "Your strong." he comments, the volume of his rough vocals growing louder but remaining scarce within the wallowing atmosphere. "I could teach you how to use that strength of yours, boy." He adds, his tone hinted with a malicious intentions.

waylan

any way the wind blows        doesn't really matter to me

Messages In This Thread
    Wake Up - by Kovas - 03-26-2017, 03:52 PM
    RE: Wake Up - by Waylan - 03-26-2017, 07:16 PM
    RE: Wake Up - by Kovas - 03-26-2017, 10:35 PM
    RE: Wake Up - by Waylan - 03-27-2017, 03:21 PM
    RE: Wake Up - by Kovas - 03-27-2017, 04:27 PM