• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Shah/Wrynn
    Most days, most days stay the sole same
    Please stay, for this fear it will not die
    Down low, down amongst the thorn rows
    Weeds grow, through the lilies and the vines

Really, the trouble of finding her would not have been all so troublesome at all. Considering her younger brother’s fascination with certain Valley-women, it really could not have been so hard to meander further into the kingdom and spot not only his sister, but her three children. Well, if he had hurried his ass up, maybe he could have met his nephews and niece. As it is, Nihlus has settled in the Tundra, and the other two have gone on “a great adventure, to somewhere new!” Ah, the ways of the young.

He approaches her with a mighty swagger, though she immediately notices the lack of a swishing tail. Humorous. Settling herself amongst the long grasses with a cock of her wooden brow, Noori awaits the arrival of a stallion whom she has never met, and whom she has never heard of.

Scorch and she really got off on the wrong foot; she has created her own family to fill the emptiness which her own mother created inside of her. You can’t blame her for not recognizing him for who he is.

”My, my, I am more popular than I imagined.” She says with an air of snobbery, though the smile with caresses the corners of her mouth remains genuine. In the next moment, it has turned into a frown. Small thorn bushes sprout between them as a warning. ”If you’re here for sex though, you can fuck off. I’ve got enough testosterone in my life.” Oh, my dear Noori. How three suitors have changed you; nothing of the innocent little deer remains, oh no. You stand before me now, decked out in poisons, thorns, and ivies.

Another soul approaches, a young one, and female. After giving the stallion a fearsome glare through her glowing green eyes, she turns her attention to the child, allowing her expression to lighten. Mother Spring adores her children, most certainly. The rainbow-eyed dolly greets the stallion by name, though even at this point Noori does not recognize the two horses as her siblings. Years – a decade? Have passed since she last visited the Jungle, or even a place that was not the Meadow, Deserts, or Valley. Though powerful, Noori is woefully uninformed.

“Thank you, darling,” She coos, watching as a fawn bounds towards the filly. The spotted deer-child stares through wide blue eyes at the bay horse-child before making up her mind and snuggling into Wrynn’s side. “You are very pretty, too. But young. Where are your parents dear? The meadow harbours bad people.” She speaks out of her mother’s heart, a heart which is split in three, each piece belonging to one man and their subsequent offspring. Sinder and Nihlus, Trekk and Daemron, Eight and Cerva. The tug-of-war never ends; she has become accustomed to the constant shattering of her heart by now.

noori

So this is what happens when I write one Noori post after writing four Scorch posts. It’s uber hard to transition between the two lmao but this is so late AND OMG FAMILY REUINION!!!

Messages In This Thread
    Shah/Wrynn - by Noori - 05-25-2015, 10:32 PM
    All things are possible: - by Shahrizai - 05-31-2015, 09:54 AM
    RE: Any - by Wrynn - 06-07-2015, 07:11 PM
    RE: Any - by Noori - 06-21-2015, 10:59 PM
    All things are possible: - by Shahrizai - 06-25-2015, 10:00 PM
    RE: Any - by Wrynn - 07-01-2015, 08:50 PM
    RE: Any - by Noori - 07-20-2015, 08:48 PM
    All things are possible: - by Shahrizai - 08-11-2015, 11:44 AM