• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Spring in your step

Here it comes with no warning; capsize, i'm first in the water
    Lucrezia takes a step back, realizing she was closer to the filly than she had anticipated to be. She allowed the filly to have her own space. It was out of her own ingrained manner of politeness to not end up in the space of another. Strangers were one thing compared to close friends and family members when it came to space.

She smiles when the girl replies back brightly and with a smile on her lips. “It’s nice to meet you as well, Degas.” Lucrezia was already admiring the filly’s warm nature and mannerism. She cannot help but wonder what a sweet filly like her was doing here. However, she knows everyone has their own story. Sometimes the story is already chosen for them the very day they are born. The world could be wicked and unforgiving that way; however, it only mattered how you were able to turn it around. It was always possible to change a bad day into a good day.

A silly question it might have sound, but truthfully she isn’t quite sure why she came here. It simply had been her absentminded thinking and relying on her hooves to take her places. Lucrezia laughs softly before she even speaks. “I’m not even sure why I came here,” a smile brightens her eyes a little more than before, “I was just distracted with my thinking.” So far she had not mind where her absentminded thinking had gotten her today.

“What about you, Degas?” She asks curiously. Even the youngest of horses had their own reasons and stories. Lucrezia was always all ears for a stranger, even the youngest ones too. Perhaps it was motherly instinct even if it has been a while since she carried a child in her womb. Once a mother always a mother, she would say.
    ...too close to the bottom.
    html © samshine| character info: here | picture reference: here
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    Spring in your step - by Degas - 03-26-2017, 07:39 PM
    RE: Spring in your step - by Lucrezia - 04-01-2017, 12:37 AM
    RE: Spring in your step - by Degas - 04-01-2017, 03:35 PM
    RE: Spring in your step - by Lucrezia - 04-02-2017, 11:32 PM
    RE: Spring in your step - by Brennen - 04-14-2017, 08:09 PM
    RE: Spring in your step - by Degas - 05-01-2017, 12:27 PM