• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm better off on my own (any)
    Arantha

If you believe it's in my soul I'd say all the words that I know

For most, the sudden appearance of a gangly, fuzzy child at there side would be alarming. Arantha herself was ready for the rejection to hit. Her own parents didn't want her. She was a burden, a mistake, perhaps even a grab for power that had failed when the child born had little in the way of magics to be exploited. The little roan girl had looked away from the silver stallion though still pressed closely to his side, taking advantage of the first real contact with another that she had ever had. When the rejection didn't come, she allowed hope to fill the warmth of her lovely hazel eyes. She watched Tannor carefully as he spoke, reveling in the vibrations that rumbled from his chest.

She pressed more closely to him, longing for the acceptance and love that neither mother nor father had been able to give. The little filly searches his broad silver face for any sliver of validation she can. Arantha knows with unshakeable certainty that she could give him all the love he could ever want or need if he would let her. "Will you be my family? Then both of us would never have to be alone again!"

She steps shyly away from him, ducking her head and once more anticipating rejection. Her little tail swishes in anticipation and she grinds a forehoof into a tuft of grass. "I mean, if you don't want to be all by yourself too." She looks at him and wonders for a minute what it must be like to keep the moon trapped under your skin. Sliding her gaze, now kinda nervous, over his powerful body and hoping that he likes her enough to have a toddler glued to his heels. Her eyes widen sincerely as she meets his again.

"I could be good family if you let me."

Chestnut Roan|Filly|Arabian Hybrid

Messages In This Thread
    I'm better off on my own (any) - by Arantha - 03-31-2017, 01:24 PM
    RE: I'm better off on my own (any) - by tannor - 04-01-2017, 05:10 PM
    RE: I'm better off on my own (any) - by Arantha - 04-02-2017, 01:18 PM
    RE: I'm better off on my own (any) - by tannor - 04-02-2017, 02:02 PM
    RE: I'm better off on my own (any) - by Arantha - 04-02-2017, 02:39 PM
    RE: I'm better off on my own (any) - by tannor - 04-02-2017, 05:51 PM