• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm better off on my own (any)
    Arantha

If you believe it's in my soul I'd say all the words that I know

I will be your family, little one

I will be your family

Your family

She watches him carefully, fully expecting this to be a trick. For him to laugh and turn his back on her just as her mother did, but when his voice turned softer and he spoke those words she melted. With a happy squeal the little girl jumped in the air, laughing and giving tiny excited kicks of her gangly legs. Bright eyes looked up at him in awe and she rushed to press her tiny body into the warmth of his. It was as if all her dreams were coming true. Maybe there really were knights just like in the stories the fairies would tell to the foals that had trouble sleeping at night. Tannor was living proof that you could be saved and rescued by someone caring and good."I would love to have a real home with you!" Arantha didn't have a strong concept of what a good home would be, but she had absolute trust in the man who took a chance on the little red filly.

She snuggled against him making happy baby noises into his shoulder and sighing contentedly. They would be a real family. He could be her guardian, and she would give him all the love her tiny body could muster. She would be the best family anyone could ever hope for! As long as she was around he would never want for sunshine and happiness. Snuggling against him, she gazed up with pure admiration. The poor stallion probably had no idea what he had gotten himself into.

"I promise you will never have to be alone again."

Chestnut Roan|Filly|Arabian Hybrid

Messages In This Thread
    I'm better off on my own (any) - by Arantha - 03-31-2017, 01:24 PM
    RE: I'm better off on my own (any) - by tannor - 04-01-2017, 05:10 PM
    RE: I'm better off on my own (any) - by Arantha - 04-02-2017, 01:18 PM
    RE: I'm better off on my own (any) - by tannor - 04-02-2017, 02:02 PM
    RE: I'm better off on my own (any) - by Arantha - 04-02-2017, 02:39 PM
    RE: I'm better off on my own (any) - by tannor - 04-02-2017, 05:51 PM