• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Trait Suggestion [unicorns]
    Photo 
    I noticed that the trait database has some traits that come in bundles, like the Angel and Krampus traits.

So I was wondering why not a trait that makes horses look like classic unicorns?

Like this one

https://theplotless.files.wordpress.com/....jpg?w=300&h=255

Classic unicorns had horns (of course), cloven hooves, goat beards (sometimes), lion tails and also, sometimes, had donkey ears but only sometimes. It depended on the artist that painted unicorns.

classic unicorns were known to have purifying powers when it came to polluted water or disease.

Not all of this has to be involved in the trait bundle, but some of the physical traits would be great~<3

Especially the lion tail!
    Not an officer but...
    There has actually been a character with all those traits! Her name was Flit, played by Kahzie, and was listed in the DB as 'classic unicorn features'
    Oh :0
    Well it should be in the trait database too, not just in the member database

I didn't see "classic unicorn" in the trait database is what I mean
    Good catch! There is a pinned thread in the OOC board where we're working on updating the trait database. Will add to the list Smile
    [Image: Leah.png]
    Oh! I'll send more over there if I think of any more later on, and thanks!!!